Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry Jones: "Pac-Mayweather could reach 120,000 in attendance at Cowboys stadium"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight should never be in a 15,000 seat venue, but Vegas (And Floyd) always win out. It'll never happen outside of Vegas.

Comment

Of course it can. As long as you're giving away $5 tickets.

Comment

Whats funny is people forget the real reason Arum booked Cowboy stadium... Not for a fight with Floyd cause Floyd aint having it.. the reason he also reseved the MGM.. he reserved Cowboy stadium just in case talks break down with Floyd so he can just slide Margs right into Cowboy Stadium..

Garunteed!!! Ill bet all my points that a fight with Mayweather and Pac will NEVER take place in Dallas..

Comment

Have it in Dallas.

One of the biggest fights in history. **** MGM

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
            No oone has pointed out how much more $$$$ Vegas can generate. Dallas is good for the fans, but nowhere brings the right revenue for the fighters.

Who gives a ****?!? Will you or I see any of that money? Goddamn, why are Floyd fans so worried about how much money HE will make, even if it ****s them out of enjoying a fight?

I, as a fan, want the fight at the Dallas Stadium so I can be a part of it, not some vegas high-roller.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
              Vegas or Dallas... hmmmm... such a hard decision.. (sarcasm)

im thinking id still pick Vegas... 100 times over..
              you must be a re-tard then.
              I bet you haven't even been to the MGM Grand Garden.

Comment

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
                If the fight does get made, I can't see Money May fighting in Cowboys Stadium. It will take place in Vegas.
                because he's afraid Texas won't let him numb his hands..

Comment

Originally posted by Bokor Man View Post
                  because he's afraid Texas won't let him numb his hands..
                  Floyd actually had no problems with Texas. Schafer shut it down because they have ties to MGM grand.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Who gives a ****?!? Will you or I see any of that money? Goddamn, why are Floyd fans so worried about how much money HE will make, even if it ****s them out of enjoying a fight?

I, as a fan, want the fight at the Dallas Stadium so I can be a part of it, not some vegas high-roller.
                    I know man as a fan of boxing why would you not wan't this fight in a stadium where 120k fans could see it live rather than 16k rich mother****ers in MGM. I know i'd be ****ing part of it if it was in dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bokor Man View Post
                      you must be a re-tard then.
                      I bet you haven't even been to the MGM Grand Garden.
                      I've been there plenty of times.. Im just stating my POV Vegas is a way better time than Dallas.. I've been to both cities many times.. And Ive been to plenty fights in Vegas and the MGM.. Also went to fights in Puerto Rico, New York, Atlantic City, and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale.. where have you been?

Tool..

Comment

Working...
                      X