Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ann Wolfe Was Forcing James Kirkland To Cheat That Is Why He Left Her!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not the only thing she was forcing Kirkland to do

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      actually it was ariza fault, rios never failed before he came, but lucky mayweather needed him more.

and why do you always bring up rios, did he cum in your 40oz or watermelon,fried chicken or something.
      Because you only like to bring up black fighters and their alleged cheating scandals, but turn the other cheek when a Mexican does worse. Rios is just as bad as the rest of the confirmed steroid sombrero dancers like Vargas, Chavez and Salido.

Comment

Well if she was causing him to cheat, I doubt he's stopped because that dude looked like a tank in the 24/7 the other night. He looks just as big as he did back then. I think he got tired of her talking down to him about constantly messing up outside the ring. He didn't like her militant style probably.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          actually it was ariza fault, rios never failed before he came, but lucky mayweather needed him more.

and why do you always bring up rios, did he cum in your 40oz or watermelon,fried chicken or something.
          Lol you say shlt like this but then cry when someone bad talks a mexican

Comment

Notice the guy who made this vid only shows footage of Kirkland in unrelated activities. No audio of him actually saying this stuff about black pills. I'm calling BS. This may get a cease and desist order from Kirkland and Wolfe's lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Lol you say shlt like this but then cry when someone bad talks a mexican
              That's why I'm not even tripping. This kid only gets tough after downing one too many Corona's in his dirty one-room flat blasting his trashy corridos. He knows he's safe behind the monitor. You can bet he's a good boy in real life when he does decide to step outside once in a great while.

Comment

Mexicans are known cheaters maybe they can advise him

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Notice the guy who made this vid only shows footage of Kirkland in unrelated activities. No audio of him actually saying this stuff about black pills. I'm calling BS. This may get a cease and desist order from Kirkland and Wolfe's lawyers.
                  its on boxingvoice radio show, kirkland was interviewed lol.

Comment

Where's your proof that those pills were illegal? Go hop a fence you taco faced maricon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X