Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do millions of people hate justin bieber so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    huh whut? no fcks given but ok.

when i hear songs from bieber i dont see anything wrong about it..he does great collabos with rappers as well, kid can actually rap.

dog, i'm aware that my clicking your profile wouldn't be all that flattering. it's called humor.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      NE wants your **** meat.

He just got caught slipping.

guilty....

Comment

I bust my left nut 1st time i saw him.... Heard he retired, bust my right one. I have 1 penis....no ball. 1 penis......no ball...

Comment

Well first off, he's rich and has nothing to worry about. Tons of stupid HOT ass women love him. He's got it made.

But the kid is a douche. He acts like he's tough. Tries to act gangster, and has all these tattoos to portray that image, and it just comes off as fake and a joke. That's why people don'tlike him.

Ive never heard any of his songs, besides that baby oh baby dumb ass song they shoved down everyones throat.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            .... caused the fcking kid to retire.

thats Ushers protege, kid just put out music. i never did understand why he acquired so much hate from people.

IMO hes a great talent. kid can sing, dance, the whole nine. not a fan tho, casual listener but never really put any energy into loving or hating the kid.

is it because he made over a 100 million working his ass off?

jealousy of his found success and fckin livin the luxurious lifestyle?
            Because all the girls love him. Same with Leonardo Dicaprio and Justin Timberlake when they were younger. When he "matures", he will probably be more accepted

Comment

Working...
            X