Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When they showed the empty Arena for Bradley vs. Ruslan I thought of Boxing Scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    which is it? the whole arena cheering his name more than once, or they booed him?
    Apparently thats what happened they were cheering him, than booed him, just watch the fight its pretty sad, fake fans they cheered him one moment and than booed him the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Yet the fans were chanting Bradley's name. You're a smart one.
      Bradley fans Just Louder! It's probably only 10 people but they'r loud! Have u seen a fight in Russia?? They're so quiet & Behave themselves. They're not used to being Free to express!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Bradley fans Just Louder! It's probably only 10 people but they'r loud! Have u seen a fight in Russia?? They're so quiet & Behave themselves. They're not used to being Free to express!
        are you ever going to get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Yet the fans were chanting Bradley's name. You're a smart one.
          Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Then booing when he was announced the winner

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            HBO shouldn't have zoomed out, the arena was empty, they knew they had so many empty seats yet they still zoomed out lol. They messed up big time, UFC has been having a lot of empty seats lately at their events but they make sure they turn of the lights in those areas and they don't pan out as often, also they give away a lot of comp tickets for tax deductions.[/b]

Its pretty sad, I was telling myself man maybe the people will start flooding in when the main event is about to start like how it is in Vegas, but no it actually looked like more people left once the main event start, which was weird, so those people that left when the main event started just showed up for the Vargas vs. Lucky boy fight.
            For real? they are always saying they are sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
              For real? they are always saying they are sold out.
              lol UFC always says they sell out, but if you look at Dana's twitter he gives away tickets two days before the fight.

He hands out thousands of tickets he tells people to meet him at a certain area and brings a gang of tickets a couple thousand and just hands them out at different places and people show up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                When guys were leaving comments saying Bradley only has 6 fans lol, I guess they were not lying and to be honest those in attendance were Ruslan fans they all booed Bradley even though he gave his all, its pretty damn sad an unknown Ruslan Provodnikov who only sparred Pacquiao has more fans than the guy who beat Pacquiao.

A little over 3000 fans with about 2800 for Bradley.

Comment

This is what worries me about boxing's future, in the US at least. There are (meaningless) belts on the line and less people turn up to watch than do at English fourth division football matches.

Comment

I can't understand why people concern themselves about Bradley selling out arenas. Either you like him or you don't. It doesn't matter. He is still undefeated and like it or not, he is a millionaire. He is a champion in 2 different weight classes. After Saturday's fight, he will make even more money for his next fight. So please, let the real fight fans stand up!!! True boxing fans want to see good boxers fight each other. They want to see skills in the ring and excitement. They got that Saturday night. Only people with no life and who are miserable worry about whether a fighter can sell out an arena or fight on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                      This is what worries me about boxing's future, in the US at least. There are (meaningless) belts on the line and less people turn up to watch than do at English fourth division football matches.
                      Na, it's not really a problem. All sports in the US have seen decreasing attendance... Even the NFL has been trying to increase attendance the last few years. Most of the money in sports is made through TV now.

Which I could see why. When people have a 50" HDTV in their living rooms, why bother spending hundreds of dollars on a couple tickets then have to spend $20 for parking and $10 a beer at a live sporting event when they can just watch the event live in the comfort of their own home for a fraction of the price?

Comment

Working...
                      X