Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it True that Adonis Stevenson is some kind of Peado Rapist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Don't see what Race has to do with it.

And it's true, I just checked, Stevenson was accused of having sex with underage girls, also accused of rape, but not found guilty probably due to criminal connections

he was found guilty of pimping though, Stevenson was arrested because he was part of a gang which forced young girls into prostitution. He also was found guilty of beating the girls and served a 48 months sentence. For entertainment, Adonis would make the girls box each other in the nude. The victims were aged from 17 to 25 at the time Stevenson forced them into prostitution.
    War Cobra!!! Lets show this fucken lowlife how the world level tastes like.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
      you confuse him with Mayweather, both are black but not the same guy, sorry you're a racist and Stevenson will KO your white hero
      Froch glass chin tested @ 2:20

I see you've piped down now.

Stevenson is the scum of the earth & if he fights Froch, I genuinely hope Froch ends his career.

People like that don't deserve to profit in life.

Comment

[QUOTE=southpaw_07;12886002]you confuse him with Mayweather, both are black but not the same guy, sorry you're a racistQUOTE]How the fuk is calling Adonis a Peado a racist statement???? I bet you are feeling like an idiot now that Adonis admitted to it. You dumb ignorant fuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I've heard that he had sex with kids, and kidnapped women to sell them into sex-slavery?

is this true?
          Hickey who's that ***** your profile pic, matt cardle?

Comment

If this stuff is legit then this piece of **** shouldn't even be allowed to box, complete scumbag.

Hopefully Carl utterly mauls him and end his career.

Comment

If this stuff is true, I would actually seriously enjoy watching Stevenson get brutalized and beat down with a terribly late stoppage.

Comment

Ah.

No wonder they put him in against Don George.

Comment

He's a peader ass dude

Comment

Nah there's even more to this than people realize.

I think it was also guys.

A source told me

when I can't really say

but trust me.

****sexuality is involved

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      you confuse him with Mayweather, both are black but not the same guy, sorry you're a racist and Stevenson will KO your white hero
                      Froch glass chin tested @ 2:20

If you are gonna insult British posters.. at least call them Nationalists you fuking ignorant moron.

Racist does not equal: Bashing Klitschkos and defending Lennox Lewis

Racist equals posters like that Freedom guy...

I mean seriously .. it's like you don't know Lewis is black and every British poster who also likes Froch= Racist towards blacks to you.

Fuking ******.

Oh and Both stevenson and Mayweather are scum bags.

It will be harilous when your 'boy' STevenson get the hood beaten out of him by Froch... Hope half his life is ended in that ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X