Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who say God isnt real,why cant we create a universe ourselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Which God is it you believe in or is it one you made that makes sense to you?
    There is only 1 God,people give him different names..God made the universe from NOTHING..lets see man build a house from NOTHING

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      There is only 1 God,people give him different names..God made the universe from NOTHING..lets see man build a house from NOTHING
      Yeah but what religion is the God you believe in based on?

It's not clear whether the Universe just spontaneously arrived out of "nothing" or not, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd
        Asking a question is not a personal insult. It has to do with levels of education and what not. I want to see if you were even present in a classroom during your teenage years before discussing this.

Do you have a HS diploma, yes or no.

Do you?
        reported.............

Comment

Nothing wrong with believing in GOD, nothing wrong in believing in something science cant explain.

Comment

Yeah but what religion is the God you believe in based on?

It's not clear whether the Universe just spontaneously arrived out of "nothing" or not, by the way.
            ok if it did arrive from something who put that something here????and im not religious im spiritual

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
              Nothing wrong with believing in GOD, nothing wrong in believing in something science cant explain.
              Well of course there isn't.

But it's when people step over the line of "belief" and "faith" and use ridiculous arguments like:

"You can't disprove it so God must exist."
              "We don't know how the Universe came into existence so God must have done it."

It's never usually a case of "I think/speculate/believe that God made the Universe because the violation of conservation of energy is completely violated in this case, without an outside influence."

Or something along those lines.

Comment

Well of course there isn't.

But it's when people step over the line of "belief" and "faith" and use ridiculous arguments like:

"You can't disprove it so God must exist."
                "We don't know how the Universe came into existence so God must have done it."

It's never usually a case of "I think/speculate/believe that God made the Universe because the violation of conservation of energy is completely violated in this case, without an outside influence."

Or something along those lines.

So you want to regulate faith?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  ok if it did arrive from something who put that something here????and im not religious im spiritual
                  Stop asking me these questions that are unanswerable. It doesn't validate your point. It's like me saying: "Where did the stuff that makes the Universe come from? I don't know so P-Diddy must have found a hole in the spacetime continuum ended up in a void with no dimensions before the big bang, took a crap that lasted a few hours that had length, breadth and height. Then the four dimensions we know now exist. The crap had gas in it which expanded prompting the expansion of the universe and the fundamental particles which make up said crap constitute all the matter we see in the universe today and the fumes supply the energy."

You can't really disprove that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
                    So you want to regulate faith?
                    No I want people to make the line between faith and fact clearer.

Speculate what you want but don't declare it as fact unless you have something to back it up.

Comment

Stop asking me these questions that are unanswerable. It doesn't validate your point. It's like me saying: "Where did the stuff that makes the Universe come from, I don't know so P-Diddy must have found a hole in the spacetime continuum ended up in a void with no dimensions before the big bang, took a crap that lasted a few hours that had length, breadth and height. Then the four dimensions we know now exist. The crap had gas in it which expanded prompting the expansion of the universe and the fundamental particles which make up said crap constitute all the matter we see in the universe today and the fumes supply the energy."

You can't really disprove that.
                      thats all i wanted you to say "YOU DONT KNOW" thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X