• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Brandon Rios making fun of Fernando Montiel being hurt

0:41

hes not making fun of him

Comment

Damn does Elie ever leave that Oxnard gym? Dude must sleep in the locker room or something.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        i agree. i mean thats how it looked its not like hes overdoing it or taunting him. robert garcia is right too, montiel was out cold when he hit the canvas and somehow managed to beat the count. thats impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          I think he was. He was imitating Fernando being hurt and is saying that Fernando was "running".

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            I think he was. He was imitating Fernando being hurt and is saying that Fernando was "running".
            but its the truth..he didnt say it in a negative way..they gave him props

Comment

Nah not making fun of him. Just a casual convo

Comment

That wasn't really making fun of him...Sounds and looks like he just gave a example of what happened..

I guess it is to the point Rios can't say anything about anything anymore.

Comment

Lay off rios, that was nothing.

Khan sucks.....there now you have something to be mad at.......

Comment

He'd be making fun of him if he was trying to over do it but neither person being intereviewed even came close to laughing. It was simply the way it looked. Then, both gave him credit.

I'm not a Rios apologist, either. Rios can be a dick. He's young, it happens. But this thread is incorrectly titled, in my opinion.

NOTE: Sechback annoys the **** out of me. Can't stand his face or his voice or his ****ty questions. That guy needs to slip on a banana peel and fall into a pile of death. Jesus, he sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X