No announcement yet.

anyone has super street fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone has super street fighter?

how is it???? im about to get it tuesday any good improvements? besides new ultras and stuff like that

Getting it tuesday too, there are a lot of vids of people playing on youtube already. Can't wait.

Comment

I was debating on getting it, but i'm not gonna pay 40$ for an expansion pack.

It was in the store yesterday too, and came by it today.

Meh.. I'll rent it.

Comment

Ahh I ended up buying it.

Its the same stuff. Just extra characters and ultra moves, and also a new multiplayer mode.

Up to 8 players in a lobby. I played part 4 but never online. I was playing online in this game, but I was playing in arcade mode, and people could come in and interupt.. I actually like that idea.. Online play was nice and smooth too. No lag.

I'm just used to playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2. This is too slow for me! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
          Ahh I ended up buying it.

Its the same stuff. Just extra characters and ultra moves, and also a new multiplayer mode.

Up to 8 players in a lobby. I played part 4 but never online. I was playing online in this game, but I was playing in arcade mode, and people could come in and interupt.. I actually like that idea.. Online play was nice and smooth too. No lag.

I'm just used to playing Marvel Vs Capcom 2. This is too slow for me! lol
          its really nice i like it because more people play so i actually play people same as me and not get destroyed by the people who know every combo in the book...marvel vs capcom 2 is awsome but takes some time for me to get use to Venom, Captain Commando, Rouge is my team

Comment

and the online in part where people can join was in the normal street fight 4 btw

Comment

I bought it yesterday, with a street fighter 4 gamepad and an arcade stick.

I'm pissed at myself, i play much better with the gamepad and the ****ing stick was 150$. Luckily i called gamestop and they'll give me my money back.

As for the game, well it's street fighter. Last street fighter game i played a lot was 3rd strike. so thats a long time ago. I practiced a little and jumped online right away...i got destroyed so bad. I'll need to practice a lot.

Favorite character so far is Dudley, i haven't even tried all of the characters yet. Hakan looks interesting.

As for Marvel vs Capcom 2 being harder than SSF4 i don't agree at all. The action in marvel vs capcom is fast and there is a lot going on on screen at times but i think it's not as complex as SSF4.

I'm currently trying to do the trials, made some of these combos are impossible to make. I have a hard time comboing moves with charge characters.(Balrog, Guile, ect)

Like a part of a balrog combo requires me to do a standing medium punch just before finishing with the headbutt.

How the hell am i supposed to do a standing medium punch when i have to crouch in order to charge the headbutt.

Edit: Sorry nerd talk.
              Last edited by Equilibrium; 04-28-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I have the fightpad from last year when street fighter 4 came it , its really good and I agree with the trail mode. I'm stuck on the 10th one but I guess its just practice to do it but they all seem impossible to do. Especially the last ones I don't think ill ever be able to do those lol

Comment

yes!

you know those *******s you get in the club from the skank near the toilets...well, SSF4 is better then one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    I have the fightpad from last year when street fighter 4 came it , its really good and I agree with the trail mode. I'm stuck on the 10th one but I guess its just practice to do it but they all seem impossible to do. Especially the last ones I don't think ill ever be able to do those lol

Yeah i hear you. Take balrog's ultra combos for example, how the hell am i supposed to do 2 360 motion with the joystick/gamepad without leaving the ground? I jump every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X