• Show
Clear All

PBF is being a bit misleading.
    Pac wants PBF. PBF needs Pac.

Comment

I'm sure even Fraud Jr. do doesnt believe this statement of his

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
        bottom line Floyd doesn't need Pacquiao he already beat him before they even got in ring
        Yes, the same way every opponent is not worthy to fight Mayweather. All of them don't belong to his level, or at least, according to his opinion.

That alone by theory makes him Greatest of All Time.

And *****s will annoint him as such based on theory.

Comment

People should just ignore Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Pac has already established a reputation as histories greatest. He probably has achieved more than he believed possible. And he done all this without Floyd, so Pac dont need Floyd really. Pac is already who he is without PBF. PBF on his resume would be the icing on the cake though. But Pac dont need him badly. But it would be nice.

It would be fair to say there are more unanswered questions with PBF. Bought about by not fighting people he should have fought, and some has taken as ducking.
            So yes i dont think it is being unfair to say PBF should be needing Pac more.

Co-sign. It's been an awesome evolution to behold watching Manny Pacquiao's career from when he first started out as a reckless abandon fighter with limited tools; to the complete offensive juggernaut that he is today. There was a time where I would have said there is no chance in hell Manny could beat Floyd...absolutely no chance...but with his hard work and dedication to improving his game under the watchful eye of Roach, this man vaulted from being a good fighter into a great fighter. Manny's an unstoppable force, and I can't wait to see the day when he steps in the ring with the in moveable object, that is Floyd Mayeather Jr... This ERA's greatest offensive fighter against this ERA's greatest defensive wizard... Something is going to have to give, and for me, I just can't see Floyd's defense holding up to Pacquiao's workrate and relentless pressure for a full 12 rounds...Floyd just isn't active enough. He'll run, but as another ATG Joe Louis once said when Asked about what he though about Bill Conns Tactics: He simply said: "He can run, but he can't hide." Manny systematically along with Roach; will devise a plan to break Floyd down, and in the later rounds finish him off or win by SD. Let me say that I do not at all see this as being an easy fight for Manny, as I see this being the toughest fight of his career, and the tougest style for him to overcome; but I do believe he has the skillset to give Floyd everything he can handle an then some to win this fight...if an when this fight every happens.

Comment

pac dont need mayweather because hes got plenty of money already, and is p4p number 1. floyd also doesnt NEED pac because he is also rich, and thats all mayweather is intrested in. from a boxing point of view, may needs pac to get to p4p number 1. pac doesnt need mayweather to stay in the number 1 slot.

Comment

Mayweather needs to beat Pac if he wants to be considered an ATG. Even if he beats Mosley people will believe that Pac had the best chance to give Mayweather his first loss. Pac's camp didnt handle the PED issue very well. Pac has never tested positive for PED'S but neither has Mosely!

If Pac doesnt agree to some form of random blood/urine testing then alot of people will begin to think he has something to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  hahaha whew! the *****s world. lol
                  i dont remember any mayweather fans callin pac fans names. Yall mad cuz ya boy ridin shotgun to Floyd. Money May is not just a businessman hes a business man! Like it or not he came out on top.

Comment

Flyod have been living in a cave? Pac is the man now, fighter of the year, 7 belt title holder, most action packed fighter. Guaranteed !!!
                    Comparing Flyod to Pac just plainly nuts, no comparison. Flyod is boring ass fighter, talks all good before fight, but no action in ring.
                    If Flyod had fought Pac, its a guaranteed this fool would get knocked the **** out. Flyod panic and hate being pressured. Its a fact.
                    Flyod needs Pac, and Pac dont need to fight Flyod to prove anything.

Comment

Fact is neither fighter needs the other. Both fighters are filthy rich and both fighters are highly regarded as the 2 best in boxing. The fans are the ones desperate for this fight to happen. Pacquiao probably couldn't careless how much money fighting Floyd would make him and Floyd probably doesn't care enough how much people want him to fight Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X