No announcement yet.

Danny Williams Obtains Klitschko Secrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miniwheat42
    Hey Rick - you must have one hell of a hardon for the Klitschko brothers. It is unbelievable the level you will stoop to. You will post anything regardless of whether or not it has any actual merit or truth to it. It is quite obvious you are only after one thing - to try and discredit the Klitschko brothers any way you can. Lets get something straight here. Like it or not, Vitali Klitschko is the "real" heavyweight champion. He has proven himself time & again. Deal with it and move on with your life. I am sick and tired of all this Klitschko bashing. DROP IT ALREADY!!!!!
    You must have a hard on for robotic, boxers who will NEVER be considered one of the greats in ANY era, much less THIS one, which is abscent of even one truly great fighter in the division....

Comment

Originally posted by muning
      Some people just can't stand it that a white man is the champ. JPW, you are a racist and a bigot.
      Wow, what an impressive first post, such a thought provoking and meaningful entry into this fine website.

I am sure my fellow posters here at BoxingScene.com look forward to more of your insightful, if not comprehensive understanding of life in general....
      Last edited by Soundtraveler; 11-02-2004, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Does anyone on here base anything on facts or just their own opinions? Hey ChristIs I see you bash Klitschkos continuously how did they discredit themselves by both of them beating the hell out of your boy Byrd? I also see the same people saying Klitschko doesnt deserve any respect because he hasnt beat anyone then say LL is great and it isnt his fault he fought in a weak division. The steroid Vitali took was legal it was for an injury he sustained while kickboxing. Dont get me wrong I dont think Vitali is great but he fights hard and thats a lot more than anyone can say for the WBA and WBO champs. Good article Rick I cant wait to see if Williams does really have the secret.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          I have no doubt that vitali (along with a lot of other boxers) are still on the roids, It is easier to cover them up now as well.
          It doesn't look like he is still on the juice to me.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1607

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK
            Does anyone on here base anything on facts or just their own opinions? Hey ChristIs I see you bash Klitschkos continuously how did they discredit themselves by both of them beating the hell out of your boy Byrd? I also see the same people saying Klitschko doesnt deserve any respect because he hasnt beat anyone then say LL is great and it isnt his fault he fought in a weak division. The steroid Vitali took was legal it was for an injury he sustained while kickboxing. Dont get me wrong I dont think Vitali is great but he fights hard and thats a lot more than anyone can say for the WBA and WBO champs. Good article Rick I cant wait to see if Williams does really have the secret.
            I thought that the secret was the Vitali has a "stamina problem" because everything he does centers on 3 minutes. If that's the big secret, Williams is going to be in for a big surprise.

Comment

whats the secert don't run into his right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundtraveler
                Wow, what an impressive first post, such a thought provoking and meaningful entry into this fine website.

I am sure my fellow posters here BoxingScene.com look forward to more of your insightful, if not comprehensive understanding of life in general....
                my thoughts exactly. There was another kid named tommyjenkins who made a similar debut. Weirdos coming out of the wordwork...

Comment

3 posts uh, sounds like someone is a leech. Start posting more and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuraxis
                    It doesn't look like he is still on the juice to me.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1607

Mind you their are various types of steroids for different type of training....Im not saying he is on them, although I wouldnt be surprised if he was....

Comment

WBO Champ Lamon Brewster fights hard - he's just not skilled.
                      Ruiz fights hard when he's not napping on his opponent - I mean strategically using creative offense.

Lewis fought in a much better division - Vitali doesn't even have a Tua or McCall on his resume, let alone a Holyfield or Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X