Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who are your top 10 favourites right now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Damn no black fighters what a surprise...
    damm man i just noticed that,whats up with dissing the black boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      And no Europeans on many lists here.
      But, man there is so many great black fighters to not have 1 in your top 10 seems quite odd. And, everybody has at least 1 European fighter. So you wrong for that one bro...

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        damm man i just noticed that,whats up with dissing the black boxers?
        Dude is a racist bro straight up. He gives no love to no black fighters. He don't even have Haye on the top 10 who is a black European.

Comment

Dude is a racist bro straight up. He gives no love to no black fighters. He don't even have Haye on the top 10 who is a black European.
          thats true dude,thers no need for that ****,if your a boxing fan then how can you not like black boxers or have them higher in your list then half of them bums who are never invovled in a great fight

Comment

Actually Carnivore (Tunney) hates Haye, he really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Actually Carnivore (Tunney) hates Haye, he really does.
              And, why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                thats true dude,thers no need for that ****,if your a boxing fan then how can you not like black boxers or have them higher in your list then half of them bums who are never invovled in a great fight
                I could have put a token black boxer on that list, but that would have made me feel phony and dishonest.

Tavoris Cloud and Shane Mosley are very good fighters and I respect them, but to be 100% honest, my favorites are mostly Europeans + Pacquiao. I'm also taking a liking to Amir Khan after his past two fights.

I just don't like the running and/or holding style of Floyd, Kevin Johnson, Spinks, Hopkins, Haye, Dirrell, etc. You can hate me if you want to, but I honestly find that style very boring to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  I could have put a token black boxer on that list, but that would have made me feel phony and dishonest.

Tavoris Cloud and Shane Mosley are very good fighters and I respect them, but to be 100% honest, my favorites are mostly Europeans + Pacquiao. I'm also taking a liking to Amir Khan after his past two fights.

I just don't like the running and/or holding style of Floyd, Kevin Johnson, Spinks, Hopkins, Haye, Dirrell, etc. You can hate me if you want to, but I honestly find that style very boring to watch.
                  fair enough,if thats your point of view,i dont hate you and im not going to hate you but if you turned around and said i dont like them because thier black then yea i would do

Comment

And, why is that?
                    His constant bashing of the Klitschkos, which has gone far beyond normal trash-talking. And worse, his lying about the terms of contracts, back injuries, hand injuries, etc.

Comment

In no order:

Carl Froch
                      Rafael Marquez
                      Fernando Montiel
                      Tim Bradley
                      Jorge Arce
                      Manny Pacquiao
                      Kell Brook
                      Jason Booth
                      Wlad Klitschko
                      Rendall Munroe