No announcement yet.

Tupac Shakur's last words revealed by police officer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Call me crazy, but I think your last words should be viewed as an opportunity to express something profound or put your loved ones at ease, not to be taken as a platform for further juvenile anti-authority posturing. Given his witty and articulate nature, I honestly expected better of him.

Maybe if he'd have taken the opportunity to set aside his false bravado and actually spoke up we'd have caught the person who shot him.

To each his own, though.
    Shoulda been: " et tu, Suge"?

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think your last words should be viewed as an opportunity to express something profound or put your loved ones at ease, not to be taken as a platform for further juvenile anti-authority posturing. Given his witty and articulate nature, I honestly expected better of him.

Maybe if he'd have taken the opportunity to set aside his false bravado and actually spoke up we'd have caught the person who shot him.

To each his own, though.
      He probably never expected after that incident.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Shoulda been: " et tu, Suge"?
        good one. Suge had him killed doe IMO

Comment

I think he said "Mr. T did it" before going into a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            How do you know he knew those were going to be his last words? Did he even see or know who shot him? Who knows.
            I don't know that he thought he was going to die but, in all honesty, he'd have to be a complete ****** to think he was going to survive again after already having barely survived being shot 5 times just 2 years earlier.

Clearly, he was more intelligent and thoughtful than that.

That earlier incident should've served as a reality check.

Regarding the bolded - We only don't know because he opted to act like an immortal twat instead of a mortal man when taking his last breath.

Comment

I don't know that he thought he was going to die but, in all honesty, he'd have to be a complete ****** to think he was going to survive again after already having barely survived being shot 5 times just 2 years earlier.

That earlier incident should've served as a reality check.

Regarding the bolded - We only don't know because he opted to act like an immortal twat instead of a mortal man when taking his last breath.
              I disagree. If you know about tupac, his background, family members killed by police, etc., you would understand his dislike for police. He came from a family of Black Panthers, he was a member of the Black Panthers youth as a kid. Quite obviously there is a long and very deep distrust of police that is something you will never understand.

Comment

And that's when I looked at him and said one more time, 'Who shot you?'
                lol

the last words he heard before he died were a Biggie track directed towards him(so they say)...no wonder he said **** you to him.

Comment

I disagree. If you know about tupac, his background, family members killed by police, etc., you would understand his dislike for police. He came from a family of Black Panthers, he was a member of the Black Panthers youth as a kid. Quite obviously there is a long and very deep distrust of police that is something you will never understand.
                  i agree 100%, pacs life was completely different from ours too..

Comment

What I understand from it is he should have trusted the police a bit more and the people he surrounded himself with a bit less.

Comment

A bet the police officer, had a right good laugh to himself

Comment

Working...
                      X