Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these fighters has the best chance to beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of that list, I think it's Lara. Followed by Pac, then Provo

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay View Post
      Khan would fair better than Danny
      No he wouldn't, he came close to losing to Julio Diaz dude. I think people put too much focus on his athletic ability...one he doesn't even have the smarts to utilize.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        plus, PAC's the only one that Floyd might have a 1% doubt against...none of those guys probably make Floyd wary
        Floyd’s tentativeness to some extent might contribute with the outcome of the fight… of course in Manny’s favor.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          you two idiots seriously think provo can't land a punch and put floyd in serious trouble? he can easily follow up and the fight is stopped, if floyd gives him his body he can wreck it

im not saying he'd win dipshts, but i think he has one of the best chances out of this bunch
          Look at you...emotional.

NO, jackass! Robotnikov is too slow and punches are too wide. Floyd would see them coming a mile away. If Canelo couldn't touch Floyd up, then what the hell is Ruslan gonna do?

Clown, you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
            Look at you...emotional.

NO, jackass! Robotnikov is too slow and punches are too wide. Floyd would see them coming a mile away. If Canelo couldn't touch Floyd up, then what the hell is Ruslan gonna do?

Clown, you are.
            Canelo doesn't apply NEARLY the pressure that Ruslan does. That's the point. Any pressure fighter that is going to beat Floyd isn't going to be able to be tentative, trying to balance boxing with pressuring. It's going to have to be balls to the wall style of pressuring. NEVER taking a step back. See Hagler vs. Hearns or Angulo vs. Lara. Those guys didn't have any identity issues, trying to mix brawling with boxing. It was ALL brawling, ALL the time. That's the only type of pressuring that's going to beat Mayweather. Ruslan the best guy to do that.

Angulo is slow and plodding like Ruslan yet he still dropped Lara twice. When a boxer faces a pressure fighter that relentless, they are FORCED to sit down on their punches at times to get their respect. When you do that, you have to engage in exchanges because sitting down on punches limits movement. Emmanuel Augustus is a good example fight for Mayweather. He just kept coming the entire fight and he touched Mayweather several times in that fight. He forced Mayweather to fight and Mayweather ended up beating the shiet out of him. But the difference could be Ruslan's power.

Comment

it's manny obviously

Comment

Shoulder roll is weak vs lefties, specially a lefty that throws 5-6 punches.

Can people just give themselves a minute and think freely without any concussions in der heads..

If floyd is an easy task, why is it that after 4 years, floyds answer is still pacquiao who? Those ****ers saying that it is about money, **** them. Up till now this is the biggest ppv money for both of them..

As what floyd said, people doesnt care what will happen to me, the fans are no the ones who are getting hit in the ring, it's me.my health comes first!

Comment

Originally posted by kencross27 View Post
                  Shoulder roll is weak vs lefties, specially a lefty that throws 5-6 punches.

Can people just give themselves a minute and think freely without any concussions in der heads..

If floyd is an easy task, why is it that after 4 years, floyds answer is still pacquiao who? Those ****ers saying that it is about money, **** them. Up till now this is the biggest ppv money for both of them..

As what floyd said, people doesnt care what will happen to me, the fans are no the ones who are getting hit in the ring, it's me.my health comes first!
                  If the reason Floyd hasn't fought Manny ISN'T because of money and the difference in promoters, then why hasn't Floyd fought ONE Top Rank fighter SINCE he was on Top Rank himself? Answer that question please.

You people are fools if you think Mayweather is scared to fight Manny.

Comment

out of all those dudes ruslan would give floyd all kinds of trouble. imagine floyd tryin to slick/box ruslan then get caught with an overhand right. it would be priceless......

Comment

Working...
                    X