No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek vs. Pulev in Talks For Poland Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek vs. Pulev in Talks For Poland Showdown

Promoter Kalle Sauerland of Sauerland Event has revealed that negotiations have already begun for the IBF final heavyweight eliminator between Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) and former two-division world champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29 KOs). Sauerland, who promotes Pulev, is very interested in making the match in Adamek's home country of Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pulev better go for broke and try to stop Adamek if he wants to get a W in Adamek's real backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
      Pulev better go for broke and try to stop Adamek if he wants to get a W in Adamek's real backyard.
      This one won't be controversial.

Pulev isn't a crybaby, so even if he does lose a decision, he'll man up and be a good sport about it. And Kubrat isn't a runner, he'll engage Adamek and probably stop him.

Comment

good matchup for the mandatory position,good place for the fight, good paydays for both & good fights for the fans. i got pulev to win but i counted out adamek before & he surprised me so i won't write him off yet. i just hope if it goes to the cards it's not a shady decision like the one's that hurt boxing.

Comment

Adamek will lose this fight

Comment

Very good match up.

Comment

Adamek will crush this gnat Pulev.......Pulev has never fought any1 with speed......Tomas in 4 by KO

Comment

Adamek is done.

Pulev takes this; or is robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  This one won't be controversial.

Pulev isn't a crybaby, so even if he does lose a decision, he'll man up and be a good sport about it. And Kubrat isn't a runner, he'll engage Adamek and probably stop him.
                  I agree, I doubt we will see foul play. Pulev seems the type to go for it too, I'm pulling for him here and I think it is the perfect time. Plus the exposure all over the world for this fight, it's the best move he can make, if he makes a statement here he is right there in the big time. Alot of gate money in Poland as well I imagine, maybe some type of TV money percentage for him for traveling.

Originally posted by Brainsucker View Post
                  Adamek will crush this gnat Pulev.......Pulev has never fought any1 with speed......Tomas in 4 by KO
                  Pulev was one of the worlds top amateurs for almost a decade, between his amateur and pro career and all his gym work, he has seen everything. Adamek is on the downslide, don't count Pulev out so quickly.
                  Last edited by raf727; 01-10-2013, 04:43 AM.

Comment

I don't know about that, they both fought Travis Walker and Adamek did much better than Pulev. Adamek will outbox Pulev with his speed and boxing skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X