Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Sharing his thoughts and plan and what has happened so far in his legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he gon on PBC

Comment

I haven't paid too much attention to this so can someone explain what's going on? Is it similar to what Chavez jr did

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        There's really no comparison as to where cotto was in his career when he left TR compared to where Mikey is. I do believe under the proper management & promotion Mikey could've been as big or bigger than Cotto but he will learn the hard way, he will make $ with pbc that's for sure but the steady diet of bacon wrapped hot dog vendors they'll feed him til he's over matched will do absolutely nothing for him but hey if these boxers are more about $> legacy than more power to them, I'm not hating just calling it how I see it...
        How many fringe contenders did Cotto get dropped by ? How many has Mikey? Don't compare the two. Mickey couldn't hold a candle in a bathroom Cotto **** in at this point. Mikey is good Cotto is better than good.

Comment

He is done.

Not much punch resistance.
          and after that long layoff and the weight gain of 40 pounds .drinking and partying
          he will get knocked out at the top level of 140 ,a weight he has never fought at top level.

Comment

It's really stupid when a fighter wastes his prime years like same. Same happened with Ward.

Comment

Its been impossible to support Mikey and leaving us with that Burgos decision just adds salt on the wounds. I don't give a **** if he's righting Rod Salka at this point, Garcia is too talented to not be in the ring 3 times a year.

Comment

Haymon gon get another star boxer!

War Haymon!!!

Bob hold this L

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
                    lmfao props that made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X