Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Delusional FanBase???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Old Geezer fans that romanticize all of the old fighters are pretty bad too.

"Jack Johnson would humiliate a prime Tyson"

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      The Old Geezer fans that romanticize all of the old fighters are pretty bad too.

"Jack Johnson would humiliate a prime Tyson"
      Agree, their mantra is any fighter who started his pro career 1st>>>>>any fighter who started later.

Its laughable in the history section where posters are making arguments about Marciano beating Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Nah man, that's MSNBC and CNN making Obama out to be a GOD. My check has already gone down by $28.00 a check and it will drop another $30.00 to cover 'Obama Care" in about 2 months. That's just the tip of the burg too. Same saga, different year, coddle the rich and buy the poor, let the middle class bear the burden.

There are several counties in Virginia that have to cut the school year short because of a lack of funding.......you won't hear about that on those stations I mentioned though.

Toanswer the question at hand though, I feel it's the Broner fanbase. The guy is a punk and has one good win over DeMarco and now he is in the P4P top 10? His fanbase and 3G's fanbase, both are on the verge of being labeled as ATG's and they haven't done anything of note. Not saying they aren't skilled but I don't see how people think they are unbeatable already - just my 2 cents.

true that my check is getting hit with an addition % tax wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          Don't forget Adrien Broner's stupid fans yet. bunch of racist clowns.
          oh ur a broner fan lol...most racist fans i've ever encountered on here and youtube have been pinoys and anti american boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Nah man, that's MSNBC and CNN making Obama out to be a GOD. My check has already gone down by $28.00 a check and it will drop another $30.00 to cover 'Obama Care" in about 2 months. That's just the tip of the burg too. Same saga, different year, coddle the rich and buy the poor, let the middle class bear the burden.

There are several counties in Virginia that have to cut the school year short because of a lack of funding.......you won't hear about that on those stations I mentioned though.

f^ck this have to do with boxing you wingnut....You also wont hear fox news, the tea party, newsbusters reporting on your GOP governor raising taxes either i thought republicans were against taxes.... F.O.H!!

Grover Norquist group opposes Virginia GOP governor’s tax plan

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/g...-election.html

all you wingnuts do is proposed **** and break your own pledge when something goes wrong in your state you blame the federal govt since theres a democrat in office, But since virginia has a republican state governor they skip that and blame the fed govt.
            Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-09-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              Let's be honest the most racist & hateful fanbase is Floyd Mayweather's fanbase.

They are internet black panthers.
              Fail...Black panthers weren't a racist group, Mr klansmen! Yeah all black-american boxing fans are racist! O_0 THIS site is going to **** like b0xin9n3ws24
              Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-09-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X