No announcement yet.

How Far would have Hitler went???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    He was doin a great job until he sent his men in shorts and tank tops to russia during the winter.

Overall I think hitler was a great historical figure and more people in todays society are far worst then him with the drone shots and **** like that.
    this is disgusting

Comment

It was the Russians who were pinning Germany down and it was the Russians who went into Berlin.

The Allies freed France, Italy and so on but the Russians are the ones who went in to finish the Job.

We did approach Germany but were not given the go ahead to enter Berlin.

Hitler committed suicide because he was surrounded by the Russians.
      Stalin was as nasty a bastard as Hitler ever was and he knew it.

Several months before the end of the war, General Patton had recognized the fearful danger to the West posed by the Soviet Union, and he had disagreed bitterly with the orders which he had been given to hold back his army and wait for the Red Army to occupy vast stretches of German, Czech, Rumanian, Hungarian, and Yugoslav territory, which the Americans could have easily taken instead.

http://w***************/national-van...ed/patton.html

Controversial General Patton was murdered to cover up secret deal between U.S. and U.S.S.R., new book claims -

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz13TT4QIPE
      Last edited by The RealDeal; 10-26-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

So? Just because he would kill me I'm gunna say he's a peice of ****? No, I highly respect what he did as a leader. Germany was in debt had nothing was poor no jobs nothing was in germanys favor. Hitler promised the people change and power, he did exactly that. Germany was a piece of **** and he made it into a powerhouse that was so close to taking over europe.

Hitler made a promise with his people and he sure as hell deliverd. Hitler has to be one of the greatest heros/leaders to ever live, but of course jewish propaganda tries to make him look like a bad guy and fools pathetic sheeps such as yourself.

Hitler promised change for his people, he made an amazing amount of change.

Obama promised change for his people, he's done absolutely nothing but bring down this country even moar and now are gunna force the people to have health insurance or you'll get fined.
        Hitler may have been a great strategical mind, no one was better at manipulating masses and driving them insane, I'll give you that

but the truth is, he was a dictator, he censored, put in jail or killed anyone who had opposed views to the ones of his regime

he led to the massacre of millions of people : civils, soldiers, jews

and in the end, he quit like a coward, put a bullet in his head, ****ing coward

you say Hitler rebuilt Germany, but he rebuilt it just to destroy it in the end, funny you don't talk about that

that man you're looking up to engulfed the world in the worst war in history of humanity

wake up man

idolizing him like you do is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
          Hitler may have been a great strategical mind, no one was better at manipulating masses and driving them insane, I'll give you that

but the truth is, he was a dictator, he censored, put in jail or killed anyone who had opposed views to the ones of his regime

he led to the massacre of millions of people : civils, soldiers, jews

and in the end, he quit like a coward, put a bullet in his head, ****ing coward

you say Hitler rebuilt Germany, but he rebuilt it just to destroy it in the end, funny you don't talk about that

that man you're looking up to engulfed the world in the worst war in history of humanity

wake up man

idolizing him like you do is beyond me
          Did you know Stones is my BFF?
          Last edited by dj Ramos; 10-26-2010, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            If not for the severe weather which rendered the nazis superior machinery useless Russia would have been taken down too man.
            machinery? wtf is machinese going to do against russias huge army? germans were outnumbered and outgunned, thats why they pinned down from every side. Hitler was way over hes head attackin russia and hes generals knew this but he didnt listen to there advice.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
              this is disgusting
              What is? I don't see anything wrong here, enlighten me.

Comment

He didn't kill "millions" the real number was 700,000-at max 1,000,000. The whole "millions" is zionist jewish propaganda.

He is perhaps one of the great minds to walk on this planet since the founding fathers themselves.
                Are you a clone of that guy INSECT?I noticed you try your hardest to be just like him

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                  machinery? wtf is machinese going to do against russias huge army? germans were outnumbered and outgunned, thats why they pinned down from every side. Hitler was way over hes head attackin russia and hes generals knew this but he didnt listen to there advice.
                  The weather was the main issue, that was hitlers downfall, he sent his men to russia during the winter in like summers clothing. The germans were not prepared and were severly beaten down. Going into russia was bad enough but during the winter...his defeat was just waiting for him.

Kinda like how usa went to vietnam, we went into there turf unaware of the envirnment and we got our asses handed to us for that mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                    Are you a clone of that guy INSECT?I noticed you try your hardest to be just like him
                    No I'm not. I don't even write or talk like him.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                      How were the germans able to rebuild there country, and build an army the way they did so soon after worls war 1, considering they were not even allowed after all the pacts they signed etc...
                      they werent allowed to but they did it anyway. He sent his army into the rhineland (part of Germany that borders france, that he wasnt allowed any military in - part of the terms of the Versailles treaty to protect France from another invasion). The General (or whoever was in charge of bringing the army into it) had secret orders from Hitler in an envelope; if they were opposed by the French, he was instructed to open the envelope for further orders. The order was to retreat, but he wasnt opposed.

Once he knew the allies werent going to stand up to him to carried on.

He expanded the navy, airforce (he gave them practice in the spanish civil war in 1936, fighting for Franco), stopped paying repartions to France (compensation for WW1), took back land that was taken of Germany, united with Austria etc. (He may have done some of that before the Rhineland, i cant be assed checking the order of events, i did this about 9 years ago in school)

Basically the allies (Italy, France and the UK mainly) didnt want another war, and werent prepared for one, so they appeased him in the hope of preventing a war. (apart from facist italy, hitlers buddy)

Eventually they realised he was never gonna stop so they signed an agreement with him in Munich stating it was a peace treaty, and went home and got ready for war. They allowed the Czechs to be taken over so they could buy time and prepare for war.

Once they were ready they warned Hitler not to invade Poland, he laughed as they had been backing down all the way up until then, and he had an agreement with the Russians that allowed him to take half of Poland, as long as the Russians got the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X