Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Taylor say in the post fight interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Taylor say in the post fight interview?

I didn't watch I went right back to the Laker game when it ended. Does he sound like he still wants to fight? Did he say anything interesting?

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
    I didn't watch I went right back to the Laker game when it ended. Does he sound like he still wants to fight? Did he say anything interesting?

he said "can someone get rid of these tweety pies flying around the room"

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
      he said "can someone get rid of these tweety pies flying around the room"

Lmao. I was to embarrassed to watch him after the fight. I kind of felt bad for him.

Comment

He gave a lot of props to Froch and said he would like a rematch.

Comment

Check my sig!

Comment

Taylor is good guy. To think I used to hate him during the Hopkins and Wright matches because I thought he got giftd.

Who would have known I'd now be a fan. I felt really bad yesterday. I enjoy watching bums get knocked out but fighters who are somewhat good it sucks. I know that sounds wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
              Taylor is good guy. To think I used to hate him during the Hopkins and Wright matches because I thought he got giftd.

Who would have known I'd now be a fan. I felt really bad yesterday. I enjoy watching bums get knocked out but fighters who are somewhat good it sucks. I know that sounds wrong though.
              Screw that. This is boxing, and it is a killed or get killed sport. Taylor had his chance to end matters in the 3rd round when Froch was badly hurt, but he let it slip, and I knew from the 9th round on that he was going to get stopped.

Comment

Working...
              X