Bradley on Devon, "It needs to build up a little bit... this is a business."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    What a clown man. Ugh.
    Mamba and crew scared me that last game, good they pulled through and got me 2 dimes.

Comment

This Bradley needs to be put on his ass at least once....he can't be serious....

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
        This Bradley needs to be put on his ass at least once....he can't be serious....
        That avatar looks gay, please tell me that isnt Derrick Rose.

Comment

who the **** is this bradley guy to be demanding this....only when you've made it can you say this ****. mayweather fought his way to the top by beating top guys. this guy is a fckin clown. now an anti-bradley fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            who the **** is this bradley guy to be demanding this....only when you've made it can you say this ****. mayweather fought his way to the top by beating top guys. this guy is a fckin clown. now an anti-bradley fan.
            he has made it to the top. . . as a Junior Welterweight

Comment

The man has a point damnit. This fight could be made and built up to be a lot bigger. The arguable #1 and #2 in the 140 weight class and possibly future pound for pound kings of the sport.

Bradley is an extremely exciting fighter, and Devon is very well schooled. The fight may be spectacular and there is no clear favorite. Bradley especially is one fighter that audiences should be very happy they can still watch without paying 50 dollars for PPV. You go Tim!

Comment

The only thing he can do to save face if he is gonna avoid Alexander like that is fight Paul Williams even if it would be a ho move on Paul's part. That's not the point I'm trying to make though. Fighting Paul Williams would make Bradley look good.

Comment

LMAO..............you ayt.......but youre no star.........fight the best........NOW............and youll get your payday...................oldschool style all the way..........

Comment

Bradley needs to get off his Mayweather "mentality". He is a little more tested than Alexander but not enough to where he can act like devon is unworthy of fighting him. If it does happen devon is gonna box circles around his @ss and we all will see why he didnt want this fight. You cant go from one division to the next demanding big fights when all you have to do is fight the dude who is right on your heels if you want a big fight. Abregu dont have a title let alone a name so how could he make more money fighting him?.....this is a buisiness lol

Comment

Originally posted by mr.applesauce View Post
                      he has made it to the top. . . as a Junior Welterweight
                      lol... he made it to the top but there's still plenty of work to do @ 140. I could see if he was going to 147 for a title. Its ok cuz he cant beat nobody @ 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X