Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Garcia @ 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia by far. Broner is horrible. The guy has no power as a 140 lber let alone at 147. Garcia would school him with ease.

Comment

I'd go with Danny. He has better feet and that left hook would be a great weapon against Broner's shitty philly shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        i dont know but it makes more sense at like 144 but i got take broner on this one garcia is good but when was the last time he fought a boxer?
        Broner isn't a boxer, he thinks he is but he isn't.

D.Garcia fought a boxer in his last fight...

Danny and Broner are both ordinary fighters, Danny would win a close decision imo but it's a pretty even fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Garcia has average defence, Broner has no defence, no movement, for a guy with such fast hands, he has slower feet than Danny Garcia and that takes some doing

Garcia will not miss that looping hook and Broners chin isnt made to withstand much punishment

Broner will be dropped
          no defense? are you kidding his defense is above average for this level he looks like he takin body shots when hes blocking punches

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            no defense? are you kidding his defense is above average for this level he looks like he takin body shots when hes blocking punches
            If guys like Molina and Reese were landing at will on Broner, = no defense, no head movement, he cant get away from an attack, he soloey relies on his fast hands to tame his opponents

Danny hit hard and his chin is made of granite, Broner is getting blasted out of there at 147...

Comment

Working...
            X