No announcement yet.

Psycho Virgin Serial Killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smdh.

he looks like one of those stuck up conceited rich indian kids i used to beat up in middle school.

Comment

Dude's youtube channel is legitimately hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        smdh.

he looks like one of those stuck up conceited rich indian kids i used to beat up in middle school.
        now we now why he went psycho. Tase put a beating on him in 7th grade smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          now we now why he went psycho. Tase put a beating on him in 7th grade smfh.
          lol. indians were such dbags during middle school and high school. i got along with pakis better than indians.

have they caught the guy yet? is he gay or is he straight? i havent really read anything about this yet.

he should just get caught and go gay. that way the punishment becomes a reward.

Comment

he's dead......

Comment

lol. indians were such dbags during middle school and high school. i got along with pakis better than indians.

have they caught the guy yet? is he gay or is he straight? i havent really read anything about this yet.

he should just get caught and go gay. that way the punishment becomes a reward.
              Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              he's dead......
              Is he really dead?

And Tase one of my best friends is Pakistani. Lol biggest pot head ever.

Comment

Well it looks like we won't be seeing Derranged around anymore.

Comment

Is he really dead?
                  he killed 6, so the 7th was him. don't know if he killed himself or the police got him.

Comment

Is he really dead?

And Tase one of my best friends is Pakistani. Lol biggest pot head ever.
                    lol one of my best friends in high school was pakistani. a hardcore muslim who loves to smokes weed and whose favorite place to eat was jack in the box

lmfaaoooooooooo

Comment

lol one of my best friends in high school was pakistani. a hardcore muslim who loves to smokes weed and whose favorite place to eat was jack in the box

lmfaaoooooooooo
                      Lmfao! Dude funny you say this my friend Dan (Pakistani guy) loves sweet n sour chicken. Dude it's eat 24/7 idk I find it funny

I choked on my beer when I read "Jack in the box"

Comment

Working...
                      X