Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Amir Khan a modern day Thomas Hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Amir Khan a modern day Thomas Hearns?

You know, great speed, power and an offensive machine but lacks the chin to beat the best.

I wish AK had half the power hearns did. That way people would fear trying to get to his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
      You know, great speed, power and an offensive machine but lacks the chin to beat the best.
      I think he's more like a modern day duran... no actually a modern day tyson... no actually a modern day jack johnson

GTFOH

Comment

Not fully. I see the logic with the comparison. Khan is just Khan, he's won a few good fights, lost a few and has defensive issues. He'll end up with a 40-8 record or something like that, be a 2-3 weight world champion and retire with money in the bank.

His chin means he's always going to be iffy. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
          no he is not....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
              I think he's more like a modern day duran... no actually a modern day tyson... no actually a modern day jack johnson

GTFOH
              LOL! FUNNY.... did this man just say Khan is a modern day Hearns? come on man ... Tommy Hearns power carried him to to fight at cruiserweight smh khan sadly will barely get out of 140 alive hahaha

Comment

It is not just Hearn's power, his boxing ability disgraces Khan's. Lol at calling Khan an offensive machine.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  LOL !!!! good one.

And no.

Comment

Your post just lost you any credibility you may have had in all aspects of life.... Or as Neo would say.... "wow"

Comment

Working...
                    X