Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eric Lucas, InterBox Legal Battle Erupts Over Lucian Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eric Lucas, InterBox Legal Battle Erupts Over Lucian Bute

A legal battle has erupted in Canada. Eric Lucas, former WBC super middleweight champion, has filed a legal claim of nearly $400,000 against promotional firm InterBox and their president Jean Bedard. Lucas was a former partner and spokesman for InterBox. He resigned from his position with the company on July 11th.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is bad news..........

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
      this is bad news..........
      I know. We're probably going to have to wait longer than anticipated to see Bute get humiliated again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        I know. We're probably going to have to wait longer than anticipated to see Bute get humiliated again.
        do you still think Haye doesn't want Chisora ?

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hitman932
          All the talk about Haye's power and Chisora took a cheap shot right hand, with a bottle, on the chin and didnt even step back.

You know Haye don't want a piece of Chisora after seeing that.

He does realise that haye was crowded and had to throw an arm punch because he couldn't turn or step into his shot nevermind get leverage!!!!!
          The fat wife beater felt the power and dropped like a sack of **** on fight night tho lol..i think the ref should have let it go on a bit longer so haye got to drop the bum some more lol...

Comment

Bute is schedule anyway with Showtime

Dont you guys worry about Bute's next fight, Showtime are dealing with it, and plan on november 3. But after that...it will all depend on Bute's performance...

Comment

Working...
            X