No announcement yet.

I spent all day watching Fights of all the Top JWW's. Victor Ortiz Comes on top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    From what ive seen, If Khan doesnt get KO'd(which i dont think he will) then he will outpoint or KO either of these guys
    All it takes to beat khan is one power punch from maidana. Khan could fight the perfect fight but he is still gona get hit and will be koed. Thats is why he will never get in the ring with him...

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      I was disapointed alexander didnt use his uppercut in his last fight.
      I think his uppercut is maybe better for southaws better maybe?
      Urango made it easier as he was leaning in a lot. Kotelnik was doing little things to disrupt his rhythm and made it hard for Alexander to time him (which is what Devon likes to do with that particular punch).

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
        are you ware that khan has beaten ortiz twice in the ameteurs, causing him to quit on his stool on time??? i know the pro game is different but it has to account for something....
        Do u got proof bro?I heard khan was winning by a large margin of points
        In the result of them stoping the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
          are you ware that khan has beaten ortiz twice in the ameteurs, causing him to quit on his stool on time??? i know the pro game is different but it has to account for something....
          amateurs doesnt mean ****.

pinto beat cotto twice as amateurs, cotto sodomize him in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Copeland View Post
            Urango made it easier as he was leaning in a lot. Kotelnik was doing little things to disrupt his rhythm and made it hard for Alexander to time him (which is what Devon likes to do with that particular punch).
            Your a white boy arent u

Comment

in terms of talent and potential, Khan then Ortiz.

skills...Bradley, then Khan.

Comment

You could be right Ch@mp, he has all of the tools but if its not there mentally he won't be able to use those tools.

Still, I think he is being written off because of the Maidana loss though he beat Campbell pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                  All it takes to beat khan is one power punch from maidana. Khan could fight the perfect fight but he is still gona get hit and will be koed. Thats is why he will never get in the ring with him...
                  Of course Khan loses every potential fight because he gets KO'd. I still dont get why people hate Khan because of his chin but know he has the best skills in the division

I would have my money on Khan when he fights Maidana. I hate it when people "analyze" a fight by saying Khan loses EVERY fight because he will get KO'd with his chin

Comment

I have no problem with this analysis. Ortiz does seem like he has the skills to make it to the top but the one flaw you pointed out in Ortiz, his heart, Bradley has BUNDLES of. He could give Ortiz some of his heart and still have more than the rest at 140. He is so well rounded, so determined, so PREPARED for every bout. I think when the dust settles, the guy who isn't that charismatic, doesn't have the most talent, and isn't the most "marketable" will end up on top, that man is Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley. Now pay me for that marketing Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I have no problem with this analysis. Ortiz does seem like he has the skills to make it to the top but the one flaw you pointed out in Ortiz, his heart, Bradley has BUNDLES of. He could give Ortiz some of his heart and still have more than the rest at 140. He is so well rounded, so determined, so PREPARED for every bout. I think when the dust settles, the guy who isn't that charismatic, doesn't have the most talent, and isn't the most "marketable" will end up on top, that man is Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley. Now pay me for that marketing Bradley.
                      If that fight ever goes down I'll bet poins on a Khan win.

Comment

Working...
                      X