No announcement yet.

Mayweather's accuracy is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's accuracy is overrated

He's been fighting guys with zero head movement for years and crap defenses.

Put him vs El Radar, Leonard, Hearns or even Duran and his plus minus percentages become distinctly average. Stop using this statistic please, thanks.

Shut your stupid ass up

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm?? lol how u gne use legends from the 80s for your argument

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Put him vs El Radar, Leonard, Hearns or even Duran and his plus minus percentages become distinctly average. Stop using this statistic please, thanks.
        And who exactly is going to sponsor & provide the time-machine ...

Comment

I think he has very good accuracy. If you match anyone up with some all time greats they won't be as successful hitting them as they would against say a Guerrero or Maidana.

Comment

Put him vs El Radar, Leonard, Hearns or even Duran and his plus minus percentages become distinctly average. Stop this statistic please, thanks.
            Well some the guys you just named , speak different from you. hearns,leonard,tyson,lewis,bhop,roy jones,delahoya,holifield,Ali,George foreman,laila Ali,riddick bowe, all stated on record that Floyd is one of the most accurate fighters they have ever witness. They have also stated he would have been good if not great in any era.
            So please stop your foolish nonsense mumbo jumbo talk.

Comment

Put him in against good to great defensive fighters and his plus minus percentage will drop. No shit?

Comment

I think I had enough with this website

Comment

I agree and disagree. Even when Floyd is getting beat on his connect percentage is excellent. It was over 50% vs Maidana. However, his power fell off due to the pressure and this is why Maidana did not get hurt.

Now...put Floyd against Prime Duran, Sugar Ray or Hearns, and I bet his connect percentage will still be excellent. But Floyd will be KO'd.

Comment

I watched the Oscar vs Floyd fight a few months ago and I was surprised how much he missed, he was missing ALOT in the middle of the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X