Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever had the dream where your punches do nothing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I have had the dream where I was fighting someone and my punches were ineffective it was a terrible feeling then I woke up in real life where I am strong as fukk and can ko anyone.

Comment

In all my dreams, I can never get punched in the face. I always manage to block or dodge them.

I can't run for shit though, so try to compensate by hopping. Doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous -
        One of my ex's taught me about dream interpretation and dreams are a reflection of your subconcious mind interacting with the entire nueral system

If you feel you're hitting something and it has no effect, it means you're going too weak in an area of your life and either you're lying to yourself(and maybe that's what the dream is about) or you already know and it's just reminding you.

The brain is so advanced, that it's regulating our memories and body functions even while our concious mind is asleep. Dreams are just a visual representation of your brain communicating with itself, while your concious mind is sleeping.
        last night I had a dream that I was watching a ****e movie but for some reason felt obligated to watch it to the end. at the end I realised watching the movie was a trick by derren brown to put me in a hypnotic trance. he then put me inside the movie which would never end and refused to take me out of the trance.

whats that mean lol?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

someone hits you but you can't hit them back or your punches are in slow motion? if that's what you mean then yes I have...

Comment

Working...
          X