Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bika: No Way That Dirrell Wins, Who Has He Fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People still hyping up this Dirrell and that Dirrell, lol. These dudes are living off of a name, Anthony hasn't fought a single person of note. People crapping on Bika like Dirrell is a HOF fighter or something. Bika is gonna rough dude up and if Dirrell wins, it'll only be by controversial SD.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      People still hyping up this Dirrell and that Dirrell, lol. These dudes are living off of a name, Anthony hasn't fought a single person of note. People crapping on Bika like Dirrell is a HOF fighter or something. Bika is gonna rough dude up and if Dirrell wins, it'll only be by controversial SD.
      Is he going to be allowed to rough him up? that was the reason for my ref question.

Comment

Dirrell should win this one pretty clearly. Bika is not as a wide and sloppy as he used to be, Kevin Cunningham polished him, but that means he's also less aggressive and brutal than he used to be.

Comment

Dirrell by superior American style plus age/youth advantage.

Comment

I hope bika KO's him. Where is Dr shawhigh ??

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Is he going to be allowed to rough him up? that was the reason for my ref question.
              Yeah, that may be the only wild card. It will be interesting to see if the ref (whoever he is) let's them fight it out. I'm pulling for Bika....nothing against this Dirrell, I respect him for what he has been through and how he has fought back. My gripe is that people always speak of the Dirrell brothers like they are these super boxers or something and Andre faked his way into retirement and this one hasn't fought anyone good at all.

Comment

I want to pick Dirrell by KO, but Bika is a tough son of a bitch. So i'll just go with Dirrell via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I hope bika KO's him. Where is Dr shawhigh ??
                  lol, smoking a blunt with Andre most likely

Comment

"Who's he fought?" Exactly what Froch said about Groves.

Comment

I am sure he can but I expect Bika to beat him up at times.

I'd like Bika to win. I still think Froch/Bika would be absolutely brilliant to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X