No announcement yet.

The ref save juamma from head trauma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref save juamma from head trauma

I seen the fight about 10 times and those blows to the head of juamma was getting more and more cleaner... The ref is suppose to protect the fighters from themselve... Juamma career could,ve ended due to continuous hard blows to the head... The ref save his life... Comment???

this fight was beginning to look a lot like the jesus chavez leavander johnson fight. johnson never stopped punching, just like juanma, but chavez like salido was landing solid shots the entire fight. we saw the tragic results that night. had the ref allowed lopez to continue who knows what people would be posting today, because he was getting tagged hard and regular.

Comment

I doubt it Salido is a terrible finisher and was about to gas

Comment

Juanma looked visibly stunned even during the post fight interview.

Comment

i wanna say ref did a good job, but idk, he should've gave the champ a little more time. we'll see whats up when the rematch happens.....

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            Juanma looked visibly stunned even during the post fight interview.
            Juanma was stunned that he just got robbed

Comment

If the ref didn't stop it Juanma would of got KTFO!!! !!! !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Juanma was stunned that he just got robbed
                Juanma looked glassy eyed and was slurring his words.

Hardly the reaction of a fighter who just got robbed.

Comment

It was probably a little early stoppage but the KO was certainly coming....

Lopez is way too easy to hit... Shows no maturity when it trouble... He should have clinched, boxed and stayed away... He swings away with head wide open....

Imagine what Gamboa would have done to him.....

Solido is badass!

Comment

It might have been an early stoppage but damn how many flush punches was JuanMa supposed to take? I'm curious to know if his corner at any time thought about stopping the fight and saving their fighter from permanent damage? And if not, Fuk...

It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback. JuanMa has a ton of heart and despite all the flush shots he refused to go down again. The ref potentially saved him from permanent damage IMO. He's got a long career ahead and that is only possible if he has his health

Comment

Working...
                    X