No announcement yet.

118-109 Cano Judge good for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
    So you make a thread praising a judge for a fight that you did not even see?

This was a close fight and the Cano scorecard was way too wide.
    Whether or not I saw all the fight is irrelevant, if you took the time to read all the post you'd know it's more about judging standards than it is about this one judge. At least I was upfront about only seeing a few rounds, before friends and I went to hang outside since Paulie was boring us to death. Perhaps if he knew he could not skate by with a jab he'd have made more a fight of it.

Comment

I had Cano up kind of wide too, don't see how Paulie won more than 4 rds with his pitty pat jab here and there during rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I had Cano up kind of wide too, don't see how Paulie won more than 4 rds with his pitty pat jab here and there during rounds.
        Becasuse they can't take Paulie losing to an incredibly medicore fighter

My favorite part is people saying you don't win rounds by coming forward all night, landing 3-4 power punches

Cano outboxed and beat up Paulie

Comment

What ruin boxing is we have this fraud paulie as a champion. What a joke. Even his hometown thought he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Becasuse they can't take Paulie losing to an incredibly medicore fighter

My favorite part is people saying you don't win rounds by coming forward all night, landing 3-4 power punches

Cano outboxed and beat up Paulie
            I saw, he landed a thudding jab over and over and I thought stunned Paulie several times with his left hook during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              What ruin boxing is we have this fraud paulie as a champion. What a joke. Even his hometown thought he lost.
              at least he respectfully earned his belt at 147. please, we know the real reason why you hate paulie so much. go stroke your pac doll in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I saw, he landed a thudding jab over and over and I thought stunned Paulie several times with his left hook during the fight.
                He did everything better, even the jabs.....Paulie threw 600 of them but they will little pitty pat ones that rarely even landed. All while running backwards and getting tagged by power shots

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  He did everything better, even the jabs.....Paulie threw 600 of them but they will little pitty pat ones that rarely even landed. All while running backwards and getting tagged by power shots
                  All while like you said Cano isn't even very good, he is comically slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    at least he respectfully earned his belt at 147. please, we know the real reason why you hate paulie so much. go stroke your pac doll in the corner.
                    awwww here comes the guidette tryin to defend paulina

Comment

deep down you know i'm right. which is the important part. please continue slinging mud like a useless twat.

Comment

Working...
                      X