Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Stockpiled Gruesome ****ography, Photos Of Animal Torture.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson Stockpiled Gruesome ****ography, Photos Of Animal Torture.

http://jezebel.com/michael-jackson-s...tos-1782318923

Police reports reveal that the late Michael Jackson amassed a collection of gruesome ****ography and violent images, including “animal torture, S&M, and gore” at his Neverland Ranch.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Department discovered this material in November 2003, when Jackson was investigated for child sexual abuse. He had in his possession photos and videos of both children and adults in “perverted positions,” as well as “drugs to treat sex addiction, with multiple prescriptions written by a variety of physicians for people close to the star.”

The erotic images were allegedly used to arouse the young boys Jackson entertained at Neverland. One private investigator reported that the pop star even had “sexy” underwear shots of his nephews, members of the band 3T.

Even more disturbing are a source’s claim that Jackson also housed “sexually explicit images of animal sacrifice...[and] shocking images of child torture.”

Jackson was charged with child molestation in 2003, although he was later acquitted in 2005. He paid roughly $200 million in “hush money” to at least 20 different individuals. Former Santa Barbara Senior Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen, who was involved in Jackson’s prosecution, asserts, “There’s not much question in my mind that Michael was guilty of child molestation.”

a pedo who could dance and make good music. the lesson learned here is that pedos aren't all old white males.

or wait ...

Comment

Not surprised. He was a crazy mothaphocka.

Animal sacrifice? What kinda shyt is that? Who the hell jacks off to that?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        a pedo who could dance and make good music. the lesson learned here is that pedos aren't all old white males.

or wait ...
        Wasn't a male

Comment

or wait ...
          My favorite Jackson video of all time! Hahahahahaha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgb-zCnz9mE

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            My favorite Jackson video of all time! Hahahahahaha

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dgb-zCnz9mE
            all time classic vid right there.

Comment

all time classic vid right there.
              That ****ing Jheri curl juice is highly flammable! His **** went up in flames.

Comment

Not surprised, he was a Crowley follower

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Not surprised, he was a Crowley follower
                  Lotta ppl here will try to debunk on that but yes he was.

They do not believe in occult practices

Comment

Nothing wrong with a lil animal sacrifice to get the blood flowing

Comment

Working...
                    X