Collapse
No announcement yet.

[The V-Dub Club] The Boxing Scene Lounge VW Association

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Loaded you're a fool. An R is a Golf.

Hence Golf R32 or Golf R.

Comment

First car I bought 1985 Jetta GLI

(same exact color but this isn't my picture)

Second car I bought 1988 Golf GTI

Had NEUSPEED everything on that little guy, look so good with the BBS' on there.

Don't like vdubs like I used to, I'm all about Suburbans now.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        First car I bought 1985 Jetta GLI

Second car I bought 1988 Golf GTI

Had NEUSPEED everything on that little guy, look so good with the BBS' on there.

Don't like vdubs like I used to, I'm all about Suburbans now.
        I will literally kill ******s for a MK1 Rabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I will literally kill ******s for a MK1 Rabbit
          Funny when I was stationed in Germany they were like Ford Taurus, they just had golf badges.

Comment

VW Polo 2003 1.4TDI checking in.

First car, awesome car. I could have got a Seat Ibiza/Skoda Fabia instead which are built by VW but VWs look better inside and out.

I'd love to keep this car for a while but I'm probably going to get a VW Golf 1.9TDI or an Audi A3 1.9TDI next in a year or two. Can't be a big car due to how narrow the roads are here in the UK.

Comment

my first car was a 80 VW Rabbit paid $400 for it drove it to its last breath

after that i bought me a 94 VW GTI 16v wow! that was my baby it was the spitting image of this one

BBS's, momo steering wheel, Recaro seats, single wiper blade, piia headlights, fog lights blinkers on the side panel

damn! if i had 3 wishes i would use one just to get my GTI back

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                That's a sicc Passat TSI, I hear they are monsters.

Love the old school bug too. A classic.

Have you seen the kharmann ghia? I probably butchered that spelling badly.
                The karmann ghia was supposed to be launch shortly after the new bugs came back out in the late 90's and early 2000's, but VW and AUDI swapped engine for body, so the karmann ghia is now known as the Audi TT and VW had that little mean 1.8T in production for a long time

but one of the VW is wish I had is a Thing

and a VW Type 3 notchback or even a fastback, looks the same but instead of a trunk looking thing, it looks more like a hatch

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                my first car was a 80 VW Rabbit paid $400 for it drove it to its last breath

after that i bought me a 94 VW GTI 16v wow! that was my baby it was the spitting image of this one

BBS's, momo steering wheel, Recaro seats, single wiper blade, piia headlights, fog lights blinkers on the side panel

damn! if i had 3 wishes i would use one just to get my GTI back
                sweet ride man, I've always like them
                Last edited by bigdlb12; 05-06-2016, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  The karmann ghia was supposed to be launch shortly after the new bugs came back out in the late 90's and early 2000's, but VW and AUDI swapped engine for body, so the karmann ghia is now known as the Audi TT and VW had that little mean 1.8T in production for a long time

but one of the VW is wish I had is a Thing

and a VW Type 3 notchback or even a fastback, looks the same but instead of a trunk looking thing, it looks more like a hatch

sweet ride man, I've always like them
                  The ghia is now the TT? OMG I never knew that, and I used to shun the TT hard and refused to look into them when buying a new car, now I feel really stupid lol....

And that Thing looks crazy! Looks like it escaped Jurassic Park or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    We out here cuh

wow! That GTI is sick! I had one that color but two door, and totaled it (engine fire) now I push a white one.

I love those rims! And it has bags too. I have considered getting bags but too shook to try.

Comment

I'm the last mehican, only fords/chevy round here

Comment

Working...
                      X