Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this supposed to be the guy to beat Lucas Matthysse?

Just look how bad Morales looks in there but he's still tagging this dude all night long. He's so damn flat footed. His punching technique is horrible and there's nothing swift about him either. In the 10th and 11th you can see how Morales hurts him and he clinches and goes into exchange mode, big no no.

Do I need to point out his defense too?

Judah also hurt him late. See a pattern here? This supposed KO artist can't KO fossilized versions of Morales and Judah and they hurt him down the stretch. Took him 2 goddamn fights and a PED-less Morales to finally KO him.

I can't wait till Lucas fucks him in his ass.

Comment

01.23 lol cracks me up everytime

Damn sad to say Morales looking like that though even though he actually looked decent in that fight.

Comment

lmao at 1:26

morales is one funny dude

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
          Judah also hurt him late. See a pattern here? This supposed KO artist can't KO fossilized versions of Morales and Judah and they hurt him down the stretch. Took him 2 goddamn fights and a PED-less Morales to finally KO him.

I can't wait till Lucas ****s him in his ass.
          I was too lazy to find the Judah fight but they all know the truth. No defense, sloppy, fades late in fights and loves to cut up. Once he gets into that ring all Lucas is gonna see is one tasty iguana standing in front of him ready to be eaten.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Danny won't even sign the contract doe

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
              01.23 lol cracks me up everytime

Damn sad to say Morales looking like that though even though he actually looked decent in that fight.
              Now ask yourself this, did he look decent or did Garcia make him look better than what he was actually supposed to look like? Shows how bad Garcia really is.

Comment

Morales making fun of Danny's punches.

Comment

Erik Clowned him the entire fight. I actually thought Morales did enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn
                    Erik Clowned him the entire fight. I actually thought Morales did enough to win.
                    You're not the only one who thought that way. That was a draw at most.

Comment

Working...
                    X