Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

To all Floyd fans, I'd like to dedicate this tread to you. I'd like to hear the arguments & reasons as to why those of you want Floyd/ginger. And I'd also like the hear the arguments of those of you that are against Floyd/ginger.
    A fan that supports Floyd/ginger.
    61.90%
    A fan that rejects Floyd/ginger.
    38.10%

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    To all Floyd fans, I'd like to dedicate this tread to you. I'd like to hear the arguments & reasons as to why those of you want Floyd/ginger. And I'd also like the hear the arguments of those of you that are against Floyd/ginger.
    I assume you mean for May 4th?

Comment

I'm not interested in Floyd fighting Canelo, as far as I'm concerned he has done nothing to warrant a match with Floyd.

For Floyd's next fight I'd like to see him fight Martinez at 160lb although being realistic I'd settle for him fighting Guerrero or Bradley ( not going to happen) at 147lb or Trout at 154lb.

If Canelo beats Trout then I would want to see him fight Mayweather.

Comment

I reject it. He hasn't beat anyone relevant to earn a payday with Floyd.

Would rather see him fight K9, Trout, Molina, Vanes, Lara, Rosado, Cotto first. You know people in his weight class.

If he gets past them, then yea but until then no.
        Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-10-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Canelo is really the only marketable fight for him at 154 besides Trout, but that doesn't even make as much as Floyd/Canelo. Who else is he gonna fight Molina? Kirkland? k/9? People get on their ****ing highhorse and don't realize boxing is a buisiness and Canelo Floyd is a very marketable fight.

If the plan goes down and Floyd/Guerrero for May 4th and Canelo/trout on the undercard then I'd be truly in favour of Floyd/canelo for Sept. You get Canelo with a big win over a legit 154lb'er. On the other hand if Trout wins i'd hope Mayweather takes that fight as well.

I'm all for Floyd fighting Canelo, but i'd prefer a bigger buildup personally with Canelo getting a Trout win to legitimize his shot.

Comment

Canelo is a bigger threat than that lightweight Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I'm not interested in Floyd fighting Canelo, as far as I'm concerned he has done nothing to warrant a match with Floyd.

For Floyd's next fight I'd like to see him fight Martinez at 160lb although being realistic I'd settle for him fighting Guerrero or Bradley ( not going to happen) at 147lb or Trout at 154lb.

A fine post. Even I would be interested in Floyd/ginger if he beat Trout.

I think Cotto threw a monkey wrench in golden boy's cog when he signed to fight Trout tbh. I mean ginger was at the press conference & at the fight. Obviously they believed Cotto would prevail, but when he didn't, everything suddenly became interesting.

But also, considering a fight with Floyd is expected for September, do golden boy really risk a Floyd fight by finally putting ginger to the test against a dangerous fighter from his weightclass?? Now more than ever I expect them to avoid any real 154lber.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

If Bushbaby means for May 4th, then I agree. I want to see floyd/sergio at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  Canelo is a bigger threat than that lightweight Guerrero.
                  Your facts are off. There is no such thing as any lightweight Guerrero. Where is your proof of this nonsense??

Comment

I'm not a Floyd fan, but I did vote in the poll so that I could see the results.

Comment

Working...
                    X