No announcement yet.

Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    They don't boo dull football (soccer) either, in fact they cherish it.
    Their national team is still far better than England's.

Comment

• Another reminder of why I stay away from HW fights. Helenius looked like crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I'm disappointed in Helenius.

I thought he was gonna be the future at one point. He's been stanking up the joint lately.

you did?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Another reminder of why I stay away from HW fights. Helenius looked like crap.

you know damn well it's because you have trouble identifying with men 2.5x your size

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            you did?:

I actually did.

He KO'd Peter, Brewster and Liakhovich all in convincingly fashion. Keep in mind it was still early in his career.

Heck, he was up for fighter of the year in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. Him and Donaire.

I thought he would get "better". Instead, he fought Chisora and got worse

But he had potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

I actually did.

He KO'd Peter, Brewster and Liakhovich all in convincingly fashion. Keep in mind it was still early in his career.

Heck, he was up for fighter of the year in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. Him and Donaire.

I thought he would get "better". Instead, he fought Chisora and got worse

But he had potential.
              lol really. all 3 of those guys were completely and utterly shot. that's like giving ledbedev fighter of the year for beating jones and toney.

Comment

• Helenius' best wins are wayyyyyy past it versions of Sam Peter and Chris Byrd, and it's probably going to stay that way. Guy is not a bad fighter, but he is a total hypejob. Arreola would **** him up.

Comment

• didn't see the helenius fight but sounds like he stunk the place up - no surprises there the guy is complete arse imo chisora was robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    lol really. all 3 of those guys were completely and utterly shot. that's like giving ledbedev fighter of the year for beating jones and toney.
                    Considering we're talking about the HW division where fighters either don't exist or measure up to the K2 bros or they're all shot, that's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      you know damn well it's because you have trouble identifying with men 2.5x your size
                      more like 4x my size

But seriously, I've never been attached to the 168lb-HW divisions. I just find that the smaller guys have a better skill/talent:entertainment ratio than the bigger guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X