Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE PHOTO] Timothy Bradley in TOP FORM months before fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EXCLUSIVE PHOTO] Timothy Bradley in TOP FORM months before fight!

Fight of the decade right here!! This is no leftover.. this is a young UNDEFEATED lion in his PRIME. Pac has already cemented his legacy as the best ever to do it and still takes on the top out there. Bradley is the biggest threat in boxing.. this fight is gonna be fireworks!!!

Sugar Ray Robinson would be jealous of this guy

Comment

He looks a bit heavy (for him) to me, but I'm only used to seeing him right before a fight so....

Comment

No doubt no doubt. This guy is a little beast. I'm telling you it's gonna be one hell of a fight, one of the best since DLH-Trinidad hype and performance wise.

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post
          He looks a bit heavy (for him) to me, but I'm only used to seeing him right before a fight so....

DAMN!! He is putting on muscle for the fight. I think he is gonna try overwhelm Pacman with his weight and speed. This fight is dangerous for real but Manny will do it!

Comment

Originally posted by 22k View Post

Lol he looks huge, but that's kind of normal since the fight is in June so right now he's going to be really heavy and he's going to get lighter in the next months.

Comment

Comment

he's already stated several times before, he walks around at about 170ish. He looks very fat in those photos, btw. He's carrying about 20lbs of water and 10 of fat. His training camp won't be any different than normal in terms of putting on muscle etc, so don't expect to see him any beefier than previously.

He looks like he always looks between fights.

Comment

@JasonMTang @timbradleyjr looks twice the size of @mannypacquiao #pacbradley instagr.am/p/HPfdDaxdKp/

^^^ from someone at the promo shoot where they met.

Comment

I'm sorry but he looks a bit chubby.............

top form?

Comment

Working...
                    X