No announcement yet.

Margarito "Cotto goes for my eye, I go for his......."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    Why so mad? Ran out of silly little girl nicknames for Cotto?

Get back to playing call of duty junior... We'll revisit this topic on Dec 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Kneeguel should wear plaster of paris knee-pads so they harden around the 9nth round when the time comes for him to take a knee.
      oh god that was hilarious

Comment

Take Laporte off that list. Anyone who saw that fight knows Laporte beat Chavez.
        Just like many people thought DLH beat Trinidad right? I mean he did give him a boxing lesson.

Comment

• Shizzle me Nizzle!

I really want to see this fight...not very often i say this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
            Just like many people thought DLH beat Trinidad right? I mean he did give him a boxing lesson.
            Not really... A LOT of Oscar's pitty pat shots were blocked and the jab was something Tito decided was not worth worrying about as he chased Oscar around the ring. Was the lesson "How to look like a hero for the 1st half of the fight and run for your life for the 2nd half?" If so... then yeah, Oscar was giving a lesson that night. He ran... and said after the fight "I felt his punch and did NOT want to feel it again."

Comment

• Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
              Watch Laporte V Chavez again... Laporte won that fight.

Comment

Not really... A LOT of Oscar's pitty pat shots were blocked and the jab was something Tito decided was not worth worrying about as he chased Oscar around the ring. Was the lesson "How to look like a hero for the 1st half of the fight and run for your life for the 2nd half?" If so... then yeah, Oscar was giving a lesson that night. He ran... and said after the fight "I felt his punch and did NOT want to feel it again."
                Oscar did run like a ***** for like the last 3 maybe 4 rounds but that shouldn't justify the schooling he gave Trinidad. But anyways, that fight is years ago. Lucky for you, I know how to move on and don't blame it on something like "wraps" years later.

Comment

Watch Laporte V Chavez again... Laporte won that fight.
                  I have and I thought Chavez won. Though I will be honest, it was a couple years ago(like 2 or 3). I might check it out again if I have time this Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

• lol i didn't know Margarito was gay, well i guess it won't matter after Cotto beats him a leave's him blind, since he can't see i guess i won't matter to him who he gives too man or woman hahahaha LMAO

Comment

I know there is a language barrier as well as an IQ barrier but somebody needs to tell margarito asap that he was suspended for a year and that his plaster wraps will not be allowed in the rematch. The dude seems unaware of this small fact.

Damn bro, you had a mean-streak in you back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X