Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any floyd fan defending MONEY coming in overweight against a career featherweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
    So you expected that beating MARQUEZ recieved then???

SO what are you compaining about???

You even admit he had no chance.
    Who's complaining?..and WTF are you even trying to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      LOL..............says the klit hater..............please stop the hypocrisy.......
      Yes I admit I used to do that, but I have stopped now. You can even check my resent post/thread history.

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        Yes I admit I used to do that, but I have stopped now. You can even check my resent post/thread history.
        so ill stop when i feel like it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by the gent View Post
          Who's complaining?..and WTF are you even trying to say?
          Its simple you are in a thread saying this "not hard to beat on a lightweight when your a WW."

Do you even know what the topic of this thread is??

Its about mayweather being overweight by 2 pounds. When tehy fought he was not a light weight, unless i missed something.

I could care less about where he won most his matches, lost at a catchweight above lightweight.

So I percieved you as complaining, if you were not disregard the post.

Comment

• floyd nuthuggers are the worst. they defend all floyd ***** moves what douchbags!

Comment

• Oh great, is this the Marquez would of beat Floyd if not for those 2 pounds thread?!

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                floyd nuthuggers are the worst. they defend all floyd ***** moves what douchbags!
                Floyd just want an even level of playing field you know.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;8504656]How do you not deserve any credit for beating a fighter like Marquez??? Floyd didn't have to concede weight at all as JMM's people negotiated for the unwritten agreement of 144.

When Floyd moves up, he doesn't ask for catch weight fights or ask the champion to lose 2 pounds just to even the fight more. Floyd didn't train hard, and all of a sudden want to pull what you call a 2 pound ***** move.

Nobody wants to see any fighter weight drained to make a fight even. You challenge a man, you fight him at his weight...[/QUOTE]

so you happy that a welterweight beat a featherweight. catchweights are supposed to make things more even. a fighter moving up and one moving a little bit down. This threads and all the posts by the *****s goes to show their is no point debating with such single minded fans. defend floyd at all costs. Pac innocent of all accusations but he is guilty, floyd a blatant cheat and he is innocent. **** *****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    Oh great, is this the Marquez would of beat Floyd if not for those 2 pounds thread?!
                    that dont mean ****, its about following your contract especially against a fighter thats obviously outsized and outgunned.

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      so ill stop when i feel like it.......
                      Yes, It's not healthy for NSB. I've realised my mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X