No announcement yet.

LOCKS of the MONTH!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOCKS of the MONTH!!!!!!!

Khan-Malignaggi UNDER 11.5 Rounds. (+125)

---> Khan is going absolute destroy Malignaggi. It won't be a competitive fight like some of you guys believe, I almost certain of it. Khan is WAY to fast, and he'll get the stoppage either by the corner, or the ref will have seen enough after 9 brutal rounds or less.

Katsidis WIN over Mitchell. (+120)

--> I think pretty highly of Mitchell, who is a very technically sound boxer and very talented. But this is a MASSIVE step up in competition for this man.
    His best win is over Prescott, who can punch but was much to slow to land on the much quicker Mitchell.
    I also believe Michell doesn't hit hard enough to really gain Katsidis respect. Katsidis will start to just bum rush him in the mid rounds and really kill him to the body.
    I believe Katsidis is too fast and too strong for Mitchell, and i think Katsidis overcomes a slow start to beat the living hell out of Mitchell late and win the fight on the cards in a very entertaining fight.

Those are the only two bets with good odds that i feel pretty confident about. IF the Katisidis fight is very close, Mitchell will get the nod cause he is at home, but i think itll be a clear vic.

People are sleeping on Paule. This is clearly the best fighter Khan has ever shared a ring with. He has blazing fast hands and a good jab and is not really slick but can make a fight ugly. People thinking Khan will walk through Paulie will get a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      People are sleeping on Paule. This is clearly the best fighter Khan has ever shared a ring with. He has blazing fast hands and a good jab and is not really slick but can make a fight ugly. People thinking Khan will walk through Paulie will get a wake up call.
      exactly

paulie is winning this by decision

khan will also freeze up and get nervous since this is the biggest fight of his career. this is NOT paulies biggest fight of his career on the other hand...

Comment

STRONGLY disagree with you guys. Paulie has good jab and thats IT. He has NO POWER, and has no chance of earning Kahns Respect.

Khan will simply trap Paulie against ropes and throw flurries.

Hatton got to Malignaggi with EASE. Never had a problem, and Hatton has NO jab and has poor combination punching skills.

Those who think Khan will walk through Malignaggi or more or less correct in my opinion.

Comment

Khan's gonna steam roll Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

how about you put your money where your mouth is?

Comment

Working...
            X