Pacquiao is willing to use alternative doping agancies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
    lethal left by porter, loved it

Just showing some love for Showtime,until he becomes a champ at 147 or 154!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      What does this mean? How about Pac's team come out and explain why? How about they explain the difference between the two testing?

WTF? You guys will buy anything.

"Sounds good, Floyd but I prefer the company who will test me just a couple times, thanks."
      It's been less than 24 hours so lets see what they have to say

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
        You're still dazed? Shake off the cobwebs man! The championship rounds are coming up!
        Thanks for quoting my post. Maybe someone with a real response will see it. Keep up the good fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          It's been less than 24 hours so lets see what they have to say
          NATAS, you know I'll be here waiting. I just hope that people on this board don't come out with something NEW when they realize how flimsy this is going to sound. There is no way around this and it will become very obvious in the coming days to those with their heads stuck in the sand. There are already some who are starting to see the breadth and obviousness of the situation.

Comment

Thanks for quoting my post. Maybe someone with a real response will see it. Keep up the good fight though.

I'm just messin' with you D...

If Pac can agree to Floyd choosing the independent testing agency, will that appease you and all the other *****s errr, Floyd fans?

Comment

NATAS, you know I'll be here waiting. I just hope that people on this board don't come out with something NEW when they realize how flimsy this is going to sound. There is no way around this and it will become very obvious in the coming days to those with their heads stuck in the sand. There are already some who are starting to see the breadth and obviousness of the situation.
              I'll remain patiently optimistic that things will be worked out.

Comment

the funny thing thing is that I see a lot of ppl.. who are saying that they just want to hurt pac... and weak him.... but that wasnt the case when he asked cotto to come down to 145 for a shot....

@ 147 it wouldnt have been any difference but the thing is .. that he asked for something that wasnt suppose to be asked... floyd is doing the same now .. and now hes a coward...

I cant care less.. cos im 200% SURE THIS FIGHT IS HAPPENING!!!

Comment

man quit spitting that truth bro..you are a black eye to threads like these...

I kid I kid...I hear you though, and I like you because if it were Mayweather you would be saying the SAME thing. Good to have you hear bro.

Comment

Originally posted by chosen0309 View Post
                    Didn't he say he was willing to take the test immediately after the fight? Why is it a big deal that he take the test sometime before the fight? Wouldn't signs of performance enhancement drugs show up on a test immediately after the fight as well as on a test before the fight? I don't know too much about blood testing and what-not, maybe someone can clear this up.
                    Sorry, this question cannot be answered without casting doubt on Mayweather's manhood. This question will be Floyded like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                      I'm just messin' with you D...

If Pac can agree to Floyd choosing the independent testing agency, will that appease you and all the other *****s errr, Floyd fans?
                      See, this is the problem with being biased. No disrespect to you gopi but instead of saying, "will this appease Floyd fans" you should be asking yourself..."why would they want a different agency and what exactly is the difference?"

And for the record, I'm not some Floyd fan so take that crap elsewhere. In fact, I think I like both fighters pretty equally. I used to love Floyd but he turned me off about three to four years ago and I haven't been on the wagon since. Let's stick to the topic here.

Comment

Working...
                      X