Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis, Floyd Mayweather at Odds, Sosa Bout in Doubt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    That's not true. Not true at all. I've know numerous people who've moved away from hoods and changed their lives. In fact, im one if them. I was born and raised in the Bronx. Got in a lotta trouble in JHS n HS. Environment matters. A lot.
    I'm more of the thought you are what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      And here comes **** starter #1

So reporting the news in starting **** and they wonder why these fighters are become attention whores. Gervonta knows what Kim is saying it true but wants to act tough.

If they not seeing eye to eye that is in no way the reporters fault.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        hilarious to see so many people bending over backwards to defend Floyd. I can only imagine the comments if Bob or Oscar put a guy on the shelf because he wouldnt move to Vegas.

"Arum needs to STFU and just promote and stay out da kids bidness"

All too predictable........lol
        lmao! I thought the same exact thing but they will look up "the fax" online and show you how Arum does it to 72.3% etc... of his fighters and follow it up with tweets lol! 90% of the Mayweather fans on NSB cannot think for themselves. Funny thing is he wouldnt piss on them if their eyebrows were on fire. Floyds a superior athlete maybe TBE (who knows) and hes an exceptional businessman but to defend him as if he puts food on their plate is a strike to man's manhood. Its been hypocrisy of some has been quite irritating lately...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          So reporting the news in starting **** and they wonder why these fighters are become attention whores. Gervonta knows what Kim is saying it true but wants to act tough.

Maybe the "made a phone call" part. Tank will know if he made call to anyone.

Fighters and "writers" are becoming attention whores. Social media world.

And maybe the tough part isn't an act. And might explain why hes getting advise to get out before he becomes a Hernandez, ray lewis, broner, etc.. type guy

And speaking of social media world can you imagine some of the pasts on twitter or facebook or whatever.
          Last edited by Fetta; 08-23-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Steve kimchi is a 24/7 mayweather/haymon hater

Originally posted by the gambler1981 View Post
            is it just me or is that one of the most out of place lol's i have ever seen.
            steve kimchi hates mayweather and haymon like a jealous old gf! Just look at his twitter feed everyday! He cant even go a day without bashing haymon or floyd for some imaginary thing they di to destroy boxing in his paranoid mind!

Comment

Steve kimchi has aids according to multiple souces!

Originally posted by canelomaidana View Post
              steve has bodyguards because he's such a coward and loser.
              steve kimchi has aids according to multiple sources! I just made a phone call and it was confirmed! He doesnt need a bodyguard aids does that job!
              Last edited by JASON SHAW; 08-23-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Floyd should let off being a control freak here. He has good intentions with Tank because he said he has too many bad influences in Baltimore. Vegas will make him more focused on boxing.

If Tank doesn't want to help himself, then don't force him to.
                Exactly this. Floyd is trying to make him better, if he is not grateful about it then go to another promoter and stay in Baltimore

Comment

Steve kimchi is the biggest fame whore of any boxing writer you groupie

Originally posted by silvermiles View Post
                  so reporting the news in starting **** and they wonder why these fighters are become attention whores. Gervonta knows what kim is saying it true but wants to act tough.

steve kimchi is a the biggest fame whore in boxing you dumb bum!

I just made a call, yeah, steve kimchi and you are sucking each other off right now! Multiple sources have confirmed!!!

Comment

Yea I saw this on Twitter. Basically he wants guys to follow the same path that lead him to succeed. He needs to back off

Comment

Floyd thinks he's a plantation owner. You're a promoter, so promote!

Imagine if Arum shelved someone for something so petty?

Comment

Working...
                      X