No announcement yet.

Areolla is in beast mode. This will be the best version yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Areolla is in beast mode. This will be the best version yet

Chris is looking excellent in training, fit, strong, powerful.

Deontay has a real challenge here, this Areolla is a serious business. He's looking to do damage and kick some serious ass.

Deontay will need to be at his best and rely on his unique blend of talents. The speed, the movement, the power. And don't forget about his defensive skills.

I see wilder weathering an early storm and getting a late stoppage in a classic.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    Chris is looking excellent in training, fit, strong, powerful.

Deontay has a real challenge here, this Areolla is a serious business. He's looking to do damage and kick some serious ass.

Deontay will need to be at his best and rely on his unique blend of talents. The speed, the movement, the power. And don't forget about his defensive skills.

I see wilder weathering an early storm and getting a late stoppage in a classic.
    Arreola doesnt actually look that bad but it really dont matter how hard h trains, Stiverne took his chin. Wilder gets a 6th rd stoppage. #bombzquad

Comment

How many troll threads are you going make?

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I hope so.

Comment

Without looking at boxrec, can anyone tell me when was Arreola's last good victory?

Has it even been in this decade?

Comment

Comment

Hype him up to make the Wilder win more credible. Boxing fans been doing this type of shit for years.

Comment

Arreola is as big a bum as TS

Comment

Working...
                  X