Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Reacts To Canelo: This Fight is at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    I hope Cotto beat Canelo ass !!!!!!****ing chicken!
    How is he a chicken? He learned from the best to fight at catchweight like Cotto,Pac and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Nice way to twist my words, pokemon. My point was Canelo would be the middleweight champion of the world if he gets by Cotto, with an immediate mandatory due which is of course Golovkin. Rules are in place, they need to be enforced.

Is Canelo a middleweight? Technically, yes, since his past four fights were at middleweight and again, if he beats Cotto he would be THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world. This is his decision to fight at middleweight, no one forced him to fight at 155 pounds, a made up weight class which apparently is the cool thing to do now. Chavez junior did it at 172 and Canelo does it apparently for every single fight now. No surprise someone like you is perfectly fine with made up weight classes.

Maybe Golovkin should fight at 161 pounds for a while and then demand Ward fights him at 161, you would be cool with that I'm sure. 4-5 fights at 161 pounds, because hell, why not. I think Rigondeaux should fight at 123 pounds and Ward should campaign at 169 pounds and have Kovalev fight him at 169.
      "Rules are in place, they need to be enforced. "

And B@TCHES need to SAY WTF they mean, and mean what WTF they say!!!

You fukin call another man out and say down for 155 or 168 handle your GOD damn business... Don't talk then and STFU if you WON'T back it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        "Rules are in place, they need to be enforced. "

And B@TCHES need to SAY WTF they mean, and mean what WTF they say!!!

You fukin call another man out and say down for 155 or 168 handle your GOD damn business... Don't talk then and STFU if you WON'T back it up!
        I RESPECT a mans word x10,000 over the 200++ belts that are out there nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Sanchez should've called their bluff and agreed to the CW just to see what excuse they'd come up with next.
          Same thing Ward should have done with that duck sauce 164 catch weight option

Comment

Damn, GGG is gonna Unify an Entire MW Division without Breaking a Sweat

Cowards falling over themselves trying to hand him straps.

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            saul el pollo alvarez . i told everybody that the coward would duck. he's staying near 154 on purpose. he's all hear say in interviews and when a microphone is in his face. but the reality is that he sparred and got beat down with head gear and is'nt never fighting little G period.

Hey, stop that. I can't start agreeing with you.

Next thing you know I'm gonna give you Karma and gifts.

I like it better when I think your insane.

Lol. JK

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Interesting to how the WBC will manage this

These weight class and catchweight crap is becoming ridiculous, as if we don't already have enough of them
            They've been clear how they'll manage it.

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            Ill fight anyone from 154-168 (ward 164 doe)
            Now he sells less then 150k and everything changes?
            154 was for a fighter who weighs 154. Canelo will be MW champ who rehydrated bigger than GGG.

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            I dont see the issue here at all..he said he would go to 154 for a big ppv..........hell this is a huge ppv and at 155..starting to think him and his team are all talk
            They want the belt, and think Canelo won't fight him anyways.

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            And had the nerves to talk about Ward fighting on BET.
            Has Ward done something to warrant that he can sell 150,000 PPV.

He just now gonna get back on HBO.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I made a thread about GGG and WOLF TICKETS 2 weeks ago and it was taken down like many of my other threads because I speak the truth and dont kiss peoples @$$ but anyways, What Abel Sanchez, GGG, & K2 are doing is trying to sell WOLF TICKETS! These dudes keep woofing (running their mouths) like a HS bully, itd make sense if Canelo won for this fight to marinate a little, Mexican independance day 2016 is perfect timing. GGG could fight Lee and Canelo can get a tune up or 2 at a full 160 so theres no excuse. Til then, Sanchez can take his wold tickets and shove them where the sun dont shine cuz apparently GGG couldnt sell ice in the desert...
            After they strip the belt, Canelo won't ever be fighting GGG.

I looked at Canelo's Twitter and seen mad people clowning him over this.

This is about him saving face when he loses.

He can say, see, I was never a 160 fighter.
            Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 10-22-2015, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Same thing Ward should have done with that duck sauce 164 catch weight option
              REALLY!!!You know dang well what would of happened!!! The SAME thing that's already HAPPENED over 1000x before... "We were misquoted", "It's NOT for the 160 belt", "Your not on the A side", "Your ducking", "You don't bring enough $$$", "Your not a tomato can and won't make us look good", "Contract is signed but now we added the $1,000,000, per/lb penalty"... = MEDIA HO's

Which GGGTards can figure out which ones of those quotes are Fact or Fiction lol

Comment

Calm down.

People are being too generous with calling them B side.

More like C side imo

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  disagree.

triple g on sportsnation said he can make 154 easy because "im not big guy".

so how is 155 a duck or putting him at disadvantage?

and boxing has always been A and B sides. hagler had to let leonard pick the ring size and how many rounds the fight would be.

hopkins at 39 dropped to 156 for oscar.
                  floyd had to let oscar pick the weight, ring and gloves.

triple g wants star status, he needs to do what the B sides always do.
                  You jokers are not getting it. GGG will achieve star status by becoming the one and only undisputed, unified, 4 belt world champion in the sport of boxing.

If either Canelo or Cotto are stripped of the WBC belt for refusing to fight him, that will only add to the "most feared man in boxing" mystique that Loeffler has been using to sell him to sports fans since he first arrived in the USA from Germany.

Golovkin's fan base, status and purses are increasing with every fight he has. If he picks up the WBC belt without fighting for it he can go straight into his first defence of the WBC, WBA and IBF titles against Johnson in a fight which won't be PPV and will be watched by millions on regular HBO, and will very likely earn him more money than 30% of whatever for Cotto/Canelo.

It's also possible that what Sanchez is saying about "160 or nothing" is just Loeffler's way of letting Canelo and Cotto know that if they want a CW, it will have to be higher than 155 and they better be ready to pay GGG well for it.

Comment

if you are middleweight you should be able to make 155-160, not fighting at the edge.. i just hope canelo or cotto pull the A side card with a rehydration clause 160. if you wanna fight for the middleweight title you gonna have to enter the ring as a middleweight.

Comment

GGG is so scary that all people clinge to is PPV numbers

As if having fans is a badge of honor.

"Well my fighter can't whoop you, but he is more popular."

Well hot damn, who needs a ring, ref, gloves, etc. why not just crown the champ to the guy with the prettiest face and most supporters.

Who cares who is P4P, my guy is PPV."

This is why This talk about numbers mean little to me. These guys are fighters.

Canelo can't beat GGG. They are both MW.

GGG must really suck, I mean so bad no one even wants to fight him.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Calm down.

People are being too generous with calling them B side.

More like C side imo

Comment

Working...
                      X