Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is ggg fighting in late January/early February?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Well N'Dam has turned down numerous purse bids in the past... so wouldn't be surprised if he opted out if he wasn't paid a crap ton of money
    N'Dam didn't turn down the lousy $50k to fight Lemieux. He'll probably jump for joy if Golovkin offered him that solid Willie Monroe money.

Has anybody commented yet on the IBF Johnson/O'Kane situation? I know Gary Hyde would probably love to get HNN vs O'Kane.

Comment

I heard it might be Andre Berto.

Comment

Would like to be Andy Lee, if PPV goes well, Lee will jump just to get a payday.

And obviously GGG wins.

Imagine that, WBA Super, IBF, IBO, WBO MW champion, then Cotto-Canelo for the WBC and unified champion. Wow sounds good to me!

Comment

i wouldn't mind ggg-ndd, as long as n'dam picked up a decent win beforehand. he exhibited absurd heart and recuperative ability against lemieux; i probably still rate him above the likes of johnson and heiland

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            N'Dam didn't turn down the lousy $50k to fight Lemieux. He'll probably jump for joy if Golovkin offered him that solid Willie Monroe money.

Has anybody commented yet on the IBF Johnson/O'Kane situation? I know Gary Hyde would probably love to get HNN vs O'Kane.
            Heard some stuff. If that fight doesn't materialize, N'Dam is next on the list and they'd take that elim.
            Also being in a purse bid situation doesn't help them because who's gonna go balls deep for that?

Comment

I say Ward or Lara next, because I see cotto/canelo being controversial thus a rematch

Comment

Andre Berto

Comment

GGG is doin fine, at least this guy is moving; --fighting all the time. He will only get more popular from here on.

Comment

Working...
                  X