Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spielberg or Scorsese???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked The Last Temptation of Christ too.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I never said SPR it wasn't a good movie. ET, Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, etc are big, fluffy, feel good Holywood movies. Nothing groundbreaking.

As I said he's a talented director. The war scenes in SPR are probably the most realistic looking scenes ever.
      the back to the future films are from robert zemeckis... spielberg was the producer...

as for the question, i agree with your initial post... (except for the "little importance" part...)

it was an excellent post i must say...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        the back to the future films are from robert zemeckis... spielberg was the producer...

as for the question, i agree with your initial post... (except for the "little importance" part...)

it was an excellent post i must say...
        Ah you're right, I always forget Spielberg was the producer.

Comment

Scorsese for me

Comment

I'll go with Scorsese.

I like Catch Me If You Can by Spielberg. It's one of my favorite movies of all time, i'd put it in my top 25. But there's more top 25 Scorcese films that I like.

Comment

Scorsese is likely my favorite director of all time, so certainly him over Spielberg. In general, though, I enjoy drama movies much more than I do action movies, so it comes as no surprise that I would favor Scorsese over someone like Spielberg.

Comment

Working...
              X