No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    bwahahaha y'all the ladies who brought his ass up (and keep bringing his ass up). Truth be told I wanna throw up with how much Pac's name is sprayed all around this MFer. Pac this, Floyd that. There's other bad ass fighters out there I wanna talk about, but then I see a thread like this where biased, envious, hateful little girls like you and the rest of the drill team start saying dumb ish how this dude is a bum and a C fighter. GTFO.

You're an obsessed, jealous little stalker. I mean look at your sig for f**k's sake. If you think so little of him WHY DO YOU HAVE THE MAN ON YOUR SIG???

Smdh, you bytches are sad and pitiful.
    So much contradicting going on here its pitiful. Why are you here if your above this topic and above me. Seems your the one more obsessed then anyone else on here. People just expressing an opinion and your all bent out of shape about it and stalking everyone who doesn't agree or agree on a topic you say you don't care about ..sorry brah don't mean to laugh at you.

Comment

• to have 8 weight division titles...50+ wins...and some of the greatest names among his victims. That's a hell of a ONE-DIMENSIONAL FIGHTER then....

If that is the case, who does the author of this thread have a better resume/experience than thin one-dimensional fighter?

As a painter, many don't know that MONET also became blind and he is just an eye, BUT WHAT AN EYE!

Comment

• He is a 1-2 fighter, but still speaks volumes that for his talent that he can get away with doing the same stuff over and over again and very few can capitalize.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
          to have 8 weight division titles...50+ wins...and some of the greatest names among his victims. That's a hell of a ONE-DIMENSIONAL FIGHTER then....

If that is the case, who does the author of this thread have a better resume/experience than thin one-dimensional fighter?

As a painter, many don't know that MONET also became blind and he is just an eye, BUT WHAT AN EYE!
          As a saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover. If you look into and read about Manny's 8 division titles and 50 plus wins, you will get a much different impression then the one first thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            So much contradicting going on here its pitiful. Why are you here if your above this topic and above me. Seems your the one more obsessed then anyone else on here. People just expressing an opinion and your all bent out of shape about it and stalking everyone who doesn't agree or agree on a topic you say you don't care about ..sorry brah don't mean to laugh at you.
            Ugh. Damn you're a tard of biblical proportions. When people say dumb ass ****, like Manny Pacquiao is a C level fighter, then obviously your stupid ass is going to get called out on it. I could give a **** if you like the man or not. Hell I said my damn self in THIS VERY THREAD that Manny was overrated and far from perfect. But outlandish statements are gonna get called out. C level fighter? I don't care how much you hate him, GTFO with that noise. You're a disgrace to the site. Do you think JMM thinks that MP is a C level fighter? Do you think ANYBODY who has been in the ring with him thinks he's a C level fighter? Please.

Anyway, it's been fun but I got real world **** to do today besides sit around and hate on MFers. I doubt you do tho so maybe I'll drop back by later on and holla at ya since I'm sure you'll be somewhere in the many numerous Manny Pacquiao threads talking about how much he sucks and how bad you hate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Ugh. Damn you're a tard of biblical proportions. When people say dumb ass ****, like Manny Pacquiao is a C level fighter, then obviously your stupid ass is going to get called out on it. I could give a **** if you like the man or not. Hell I said my damn self in THIS VERY THREAD that Manny was overrated and far from perfect. But outlandish statements are gonna get called out. C level fighter? I don't care how much you hate him, GTFO with that noise. You're a disgrace to the site. Do you think JMM thinks that MP is a C level fighter? Do you think ANYBODY who has been in the ring with him thinks he's a C level fighter? Please.

Anyway, it's been fun but I got real world **** to do today besides sit around and hate on MFers. I doubt you do tho so maybe I'll drop back by later on and holla at ya since I'm sure you'll be somewhere in the many numerous Manny Pacquiao threads talking about how much he sucks and how bad you hate him.
              Dang man some much emotion for someone who doesn't care. I will stop with you cause now am feeling bad for exploiting your personal feelings on Pac. Good day my man.

Comment

• I agree that manny is overrated. When he was on top of the boxing world he chose to fight clottey, margarita, and shane. Nuff said.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  I agree that manny is overrated. When he was on top of the boxing world he chose to fight clottey, margarita, and shane. Nuff said.
                  Its considered hatred on Pac to bring this fact up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    The only people who overrate him are the ******s who would suck the farts from his ass. (pacturds).

Other than that, he's one hell of a fighter. That "one dimensional one two" has worked awfully well for him.

Stupid thread.
                    Thread should have ended here.

Comment

• No..Pac was slightly overated but still great..did he use peds are the higher weights I think so, cause he would just eat shots from bigger men and not even flinch..unlike when he was at the lighter weights. But Pac at his peak is a great fighter peds or no peds.

Comment

Working...
                      X