Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I Have The Style To Take Mayweather Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no style you're a **** fighter dude

You couldn't finish a done berto and a bum like aydin...

This dude has done nothing to deserve a shot against mayweather...and the truth is no one would be excited about the fight except maybe a few Mexicans which is understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      He beat the top ranked WBC guy Aydin to grab the interim strap and Berto is a top guy at 147 like top 5, you don't think he is great fine but he is still a top 5 147 pounder and Aydin is top ten. He did just fine in the lower classes picking up quality wins.

It is his time to prove himself at the top level, he has been world class for years how is that not good enough to reach for a level beyond going for the best.

Please dude spare me, I remember how you loved Bradley's win over a lesser 147 pounder than Berto~
      Berto is not ranked at 147lb so what are ya talking about...Pac Bradley Alexander(belt holder)Brook(undefeated)Paulie...You can count that's five..Berto is not a top five WW..Sorry..

As for me loving Bradley's victory over Abregu(which is what I believe your getting at)Bradley was a unified Champ at 140lb,who only moved up to position himself for a Pac fight...A lot different then Guerrero beating two guy(let's be honest)are not that good...Bradley earned his shot at Pac,all I'm asking is for Guerrero to earn his shot at Mayweather..I don't believe that's asking a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        This.

It would be different if Mayweather fought 2-3 time per year and fought all of his mandatories. Then the Guerrero fight would be acceptable. But he only fights once per year and charges $1,500 per ticket for lower level seats for his fights.

Pacquiao, Canelo, Martinez or GTFOH. Guerrero as a post jail shake off the ring rust tuneup for one of those 3 is the only way I would accept this matchup.
        Naw, Maynever has only 4 fights in the last 5 years. Pac and Martinez are the only fights that matter and the 3rd choice would be Canelo. Now if Roidsweather was a real fighter I say fight Guerrero,Lara, k9 Bundrage, Berto Canelo etc etc etc etc. But since he fights every 15 months it got to be one of those top three or bust, if not take your Roids and Ped's Maynever and get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Berto is not ranked at 147lb so what are ya talking about...Pac Bradley Alexander(belt holder)Brook(undefeated)Paulie...You can count that's five..Berto is not a top five WW..Sorry..

As for me loving Bradley's victory over Abregu(which is what I believe your getting at)Bradley was a unified Champ at 140lb,who only moved up to position himself for a Pac fight...A lot different then Guerrero beating two guy(let's be honest)are not that good...Bradley earned his shot at Pac,all I'm asking is for Guerrero to earn his shot at Mayweather..I don't believe that's asking a lot...
          Alexander, Brook and Paulie are all worse and less accomplished at 147 than Berto. If you can't see or understand that and need others ranking to justify your view you aren't worth conversing with.

Guerrero is now a top guy in like his fifth weight class (he was considered a top guy in all of them) and you want him to do more. It is time for reaching for the top he doesn't need to do more, he has earned his spot poor excuses don't change that.

Comment

guerrero beats berto and now he thinks he's the greatest and top ten one of the best p4p.....wtf...

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              You have no style you're a **** fighter dude

You couldn't finish a done berto and a bum like aydin...

This dude has done nothing to deserve a shot against mayweather...and the truth is no one would be excited about the fight except maybe a few Mexicans which is understandable.
              So who does deserve the fight with money? Well, all I know is this "**** fighter" is done nothing but move up and take people out. Guerrero's not great at any one thing but a true throw back fighter he is. You don't know ****

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                guerrero beats berto and now he thinks he's the greatest and top ten one of the best p4p.....wtf...
                Guerrero has been pretty underrated for a long time, it is more just people coming to that realization rather than this victory by itself. Although for a guy who started at 122 and won his first belt at 126 the way he beat Berto was rather impressive and unexpected.

You do things people don't expect, even if the opponent is limited people will give a guy more respect for that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Alexander, Brook and Paulie are all worse and less accomplished at 147 than Berto. If you can't see or understand that and need others ranking to justify your view you aren't worth conversing with.

Guerrero is now a top guy in like his fifth weight class (he was considered a top guy in all of them) and you want him to do more. It is time for reaching for the top he doesn't need to do more, he has earned his spot poor excuses don't change that.
                  I don't know what ya mean by using others rankings to justify my view??I gave you 5 fighters all that without any doubt in anybody's mind would be ranked ahead of Berto..If ya can't understand why or how then maybe your the one who is not worth conversing with...

All I ask is that this guy fight a belt holder and you've been up in arms about it..Why??Scared he'll lose and not get that shot??Like I said beating Berto should not get you a shot at Mayweather..I said the same thing when Ortiz got his shot,it's only fair to say the same about Guerrero...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    Gotta love it all the haters coming out. All he does is win people

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      How about a belt holder,or a highly ranked fighter at WW..Is that to much to ask??I don't care what he did at other weights,and let's be real here..Guerrero never dominated or ruled any of the lower divs...All I want to see is a guy earn his shot..Aydin and Berto does not earn you a shot at Mayweather..Or at least it should'int..Who knows tho,Ortiz got a shot after beating Berto..I was against that as well tho...
                      at least berto was more relevant in the ww division at the time by having a belt and being undefeated and one of the top guys in the division aside from pac and mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X