Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now looking back America 00's heavyweights are excellent compared to there new one's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now looking back America 00's heavyweights are excellent compared to there new one's

When you look back to the early to mid 00's I remember everyone saying how rubbish the current American heavyweight's were, but let's face it Byrd, Brewster, Rahman, Ruiz etc are much better than any of the current American HW prospects. Jennings is the only American heavyweight prospect I like the look of.

and until now the american heavy's of 00's were probably the worst batch ever. Maybe its like a how low can they go limbo type thing?

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun100 View Post
      When you look back to the early to mid 00's I remember everyone saying how rubbish the current American heavyweight's were, but let's face it Byrd, Brewster, Rahman, Ruiz etc are much better than any of the current American HW prospects. Jennings is the only American heavyweight prospect I like the look of.
      Wilder could beat all those guys.

Comment

Just gets worse and worse.

Comment

Malik Scott and Bryant Jennings are the only ones worth a damn right now, and Deontay Wilder has potential too.

Comment

Working...
          X