No announcement yet.

How would John Cena do in MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would John Cena do in MMA?

I mean he beat Brock Lesnar, who was the UFC champ, 6'1" 245lbs of pure muscle, able to lift the Big Show up for the FU whos 500lbs

And before you say Wrestling isn't real, well it was real enough for Lesnar to win the title and Cena is a better WWE superstar than Lesnar so....

they dont allow roids into ufc

Comment

Cena is obviously a Heavyweight right? I don't watch wrestling so I'm not familiar with how built he is.

Comment

He'd do about as good as Kimbo... MAYBE! Considering his natural athleticism, it would help him beat some lower level bums, but against any legit fighter he'd probably get smashed. People like to use the, "So? Brock was a WWE wrestler too." But people forget that Brock was also a NCAA division 1 wrestling champion before that, which was his key to his success, and even then when he fought the high level guys he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          Cena is obviously a Heavyweight right? I don't watch wrestling so I'm not familiar with how built he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

LOL!! He would get popped quicker than Overeem.

Comment

Bret Hitman Hart may have done well with his well established Catch Wrestling skills.

Comment

He would do worse than Kimbo. Kimbo at least fought in the street regularly and knew how to fight like that, he had experienced pain in combat. Cena is way too bulky for a start to be really an effective wrestler, look at Cain in regards to a good wrestling physique.

We also don't know how he can take punishment and his stand up must suck as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  I mean he beat Brock Lesnar, who was the UFC champ, 6'1" 245lbs of pure muscle, able to lift the Big Show up for the FU whos 500lbs

And before you say Wrestling isn't real, well it was real enough for Lesnar to win the title and Cena is a better WWE superstar than Lesnar so....
                  He'd get his ass kicked.Just by the way he moves in the ring tells you that he's not a very athletic guy. Having bulky muscle will definitely help but normally it dont mean **** if you dont have the necessary fighting skills.Look at how Brock got ragdolled by Cain who was much smaller.Still, Brock Lesnar is very athletic and agile guy who has real technical wreslting ability (NCAA champion) , thats why he had some success in mma. Basically most technical guys like Chris Benoit(R.I.P) , Chris Jericho , Bret Hart , Kurt Angle , Dean malenko would have had a chance in mma because they had real catch wrestling skills.

Comment

He'd do awful. He isn't that athletic in a movement sense. He botches things constantly and isn't all too coordinated.

Comment

Working...
                    X