Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcias Dad "Khan is a basic Euro fighter with no chin, he is getting knocked out!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know he blamed getting knocked out on his religion??????

Comment

Originally posted by quinton_mob View Post
      i dont know where he got that one from.

Comment

watch the maidana fight. what a chin

Comment

He never did. I think garcia's dad has been buying crack once too often from the streets of Philly

Comment

i'm gonna thoroughly enjoy watching Khan beat the living **** out of that dude

Comment

Khan claimed that because he fought the Prescott fight in the month of Ramadan, he felt God was punishing him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                Khan claimed that because he fought the Prescott fight in the month of Ramadan, he felt God was punishing him for that.
                Actually it was because he was fasting in the build up to the fight. The last 3-4 days before the fight. But he never used it as an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i'm gonna thoroughly enjoy watching Khan beat the living **** out of that dude
                  same here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Khan may be a basic Euro fighter but he also has a legit claim to being the fastest fighter in the sport and one of the fastest of all time. Garcia will find that out soon enough.
                    You must want negative attention with that line, "fastest hand speed of all time". Then you wonder why ppl get on your case or don't take you seriously.

Anyway, if Mr Garcia really takes his dissmissive attitude when training his son to face Khan he is going to wake up in a cruel reality.

Khan is by far to date the best fighter that Garcia has faced in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I agree with most of what he said, seems a really cool guy but Khan is going to beat the hell out of this kid.

^^^^This^^^

Though you can never tell with old Khany boy

Comment

Working...
                      X