No announcement yet.

Crolla vs Matthews - 21/4/2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crolla vs Matthews - 21/4/2012

Discuss the fight in here gentlemen, I'll be doing an RbR of the card on Saturday night too. Great card from Hatton.

After a rough start to his professional career, Anthony ' Million $ ' Crolla looks to establish his move to the lightweight division by taking on Derry Matthews. Crolla moved up to the 135lb division for a shot against John Watson for the British lightweight title back in early 2011. He stopped Watson in the 9th round after a dominant performance and cruised to victory last time out against Limond, not losing a round. I reckon Crolla has Matthews out before the half-way stage or not long after.

Chief support comes in the form of Askin vs Dickinson in a British cruiserweight title eliminator. Despite having 2 losses by stoppage already, Dickinson is a capable fighter with good amateur pedigree. I'm really looking forward to this fight, our cruiserweight scene has a few good fighters in it and there are some great fights to be made. I expect Askin to stop Dickinson at some point but I'm interested to see how good each fighter looks on the night.

Hot prospect James Dickens takes on Voronin in a 6 round bout.
    Stephen Foster also features on the undercard against a Nicaraguan opponent.
    Australian Lucas Browne makes his British debut against journeyman Paul Butlin.
    Tommy Stubbs, Adam Little and Ryan Doyle complete the card.

O Rly.........

Comment

Didn't read....

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        O Rly.........
        Barrera wants to the fight in the UK and recently sparred Crolla.

Crolla was meant to fight Morales a few months back too.

He'd spark 'em both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
          Barrera wants to the fight in the UK and recently sparred Crolla.

Crolla was meant to fight Morales a few months back too.

He'd spark 'em both.
          Pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

Don't think Matthews has much of a chance in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Pics or it didn't happen.

You can search yourself for the Morales-Crolla fight.

Comment

Comment

I got Crolla as well .I think Matthews has taking a heavy s--t load of punishment .I see it ending like that Watson fight or the Lindsay fight tbh .Crolla ko

Comment

I've got Crolla in this one.

First time I'll really have watched him so I'm intrigued to see what he's all about.

I'm expecting a ko/tko victory though because Matthews has taken quite a bit of punishment over the years and I don't think he's got a lot left.

Comment

Working...
                    X